Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cloudfone Thrill 530qx with a "MONSTER BATTERY" of 4500mAh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cloudfone Thrill 530qx with a "MONSTER BATTERY" of 4500m

mas imba specs?? paano po mas naging maganda specs?? paki explain naman po thanks..
una, mga nasa 5k na lang ata siya.

Longest Lasting Battery in a Smartphone
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
4.3 IPS qHD OGS Touchscreen
8MP AF, TF Rear Camera w/ Dual LED Flash, Front Camera
1.2 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon Processor
Dual SIM Dual Standby
ROM: 4GB, RAM: 768MB

kayo na po ang humusga. :lol:

una, mga nasa 5k na lang ata siya.

Longest Lasting Battery in a Smartphone
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
4.3 IPS qHD OGS Touchscreen
8MP AF, TF Rear Camera w/ Dual LED Flash, Front Camera
1.2 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon Processor
Dual SIM Dual Standby
ROM: 4GB, RAM: 768MB

kayo na po ang humusga. :lol:

Jelly Bean???? ang nakita ko po sa specs nya is ice cream sandwich lang??

Jelly Bean???? ang nakita ko po sa specs nya is ice cream sandwich lang??
opo. in the first place po kasi, ics siya.

tapos nagkaron ng libreng update si cloudfone for 430x, ics>jb.

so mostly lahat ng 430x naka jb na.​

opo. in the first place po kasi, ics siya.

tapos nagkaron ng libreng update si cloudfone for 430x, ics>jb.

so mostly lahat ng 430x naka jb na.​

ahhh.... kung ang budget mo lang talaga is 5k d2 kana pero kung may 5500 ka fuze nalang tama po ba??

kasi tinignan ko specs ng dalawa lamang talaga ang Fuze... :)

When I first saw the Cloudfone Thrill 430x with its 4160 mAh battery in late 2012, I thought to myself: "That must be a typo!". I was wrong. It did have an absurdly huge battery and that's what made me decide to review it. I even decided to keep it as a backup phone because it took forever to die. Fast forward to early 2014, and its battery remains very strong and undying. The problem was if this were my main phone, it would be pretty much a pain in the ass to use simply because it's so damn slow. Yes, it was already relatively slow back then because the 960x540 resolution was too much for the Qualcomm MSM8225 processor. But it's even slower now considering all the new apps and how much more interactive webpages are. If you aren't the patient type you'd probably get brain hemorrhage from frustration while browsing desktop webpages and various games. Simply put, it remained unchallenged as THE big batt phone. Sure, Cloudfone also released the Thrill 530qx with a 4500 mAh battery, but it had a Qualcomm MSM8225Q processor which is pretty much dead-on-arrival with that 960x540 screen. *Update: I have finally confirmed that the Thrill 530qx sports a MediaTek MTK6589M chipset. I've led to believe otherwise by most sources, including Cloudfone sales personnel that it used a quad core Qualcomm chipset.

More recently, I heard news that Cherry Mobile would release a 5.0", 4,000 mAh phone with USB OTG. That piqued my interest. Then I found out it had a MediaTek MTK6582M processor and thought to myself: "Damn. The gamers would love this for sure.". More surprising is the price. "5,499 Php? Hmm... What's the catch?". Even if I bought it, I was doubtful it would replace my Thrill 430x as a backup phone, which is already sort of "battle hardened". But due to the sheer scarcity of reasonably price big batt phones, I also hoped that reviewing this will raise interest in bringing in more phones with higher capacity batteries, not just models with shrinking waistlines at the cost of battery capacity given that battery technology hasn't made any significant strides lately. Seeing as there weren't too many big batt phones, even amongst international brands, I finally decided to get one to review, exactly to find out the catch.

Cloudfone Thrill 430x

Current price: 4,999 Php

The original "big battery phone" locally. Originally priced 7,777 Php, the Thrill 430x with its 4160 mAh battery remains the benchmark for locally branded phones when it came to endurance. 15 months later, the 430x I reviewed then still holds a mighty charge. It also has a beautiful 4.3" qHD (960x540) Sharp ASV screen that is more than a match for any IPS screen in this price range. It's also equipped with Asahi DragonTrail glass and is built like a tank, with my 430x surviving countless drops that would make a Nokia 3310 proud. It also has a nice 8 megapixel camera that takes very sharp looking shots, but is let down by poor video recording. The biggest dents on the Thrill 430x is its performance and dimensions. It's true the 430x consumes less power than the Fuze, but this is because it has an old, weak MSM8225 processor. The same one you'd find on the first Cherry Mobile Flare. The performance gap between the 430x's MSM8225 and the Fuze's MTK6582M is so big, it's like comparing a Suzuki Alto to a Ford Mustang. That big. Say goodbye to nice looking 3D games on the Thrill 430x. Also, while the Thrill 430x is smaller, it's noticeably thicker too. The Thrill 430x doesn't have USB OTG either. With the Thrill 430x, you get a smaller, but much nicer looking screen, a much better still shot camera, and just as much endurance -- but can you stand how slow it is?

http://symphonyx7.hubpages.com/hub/Cherry-Mobile-Fuze-Review

Last edited:

hm. siguro po fuze nga.

pero kung gagastos ako, mag-nenexxus na lang ako, 2nd gen. :lol:

or hihintayin kong dumating sa bansa natin si innos d10. :lol:

dun sa review niya mabagal daw si 430x,

hindi naman po siguro, andami ko ng nalarong HD games dito, pati PSP games. . :slap:

may 5,500 po ba na nexus 2nd gen?? or innos na d10??? :)

may 5,500 po ba na nexus 2nd gen?? or innos na d10??? :)
meron po sa sulit/ayosdito.

sa totoo lang, huli ko na tinitingnan yung presyo, specs talaga ang hanap ko. :slap:

Goodmorning mga sir. tanong ko lang kung my naka encounter ng bumili ng unit tapos di nag open. Ibabalik ang ganun for replacement tama?

meron po sa sulit/ayosdito.

sa totoo lang, huli ko na tinitingnan yung presyo, specs talaga ang hanap ko. :slap:

naku tay tayo jan..mahirap magtiwala sa 2nd hand eh.... pagdating sa mga mobile or laptop...kasi karaniwan iba na pyesa ng unit ng mga ganun...galing kasi yun sa pagawaan... its better sa brandnew nalang..pero ikaw kung magaling kanaman tumingin pwede :)

Goodmorning mga sir. tanong ko lang kung my naka encounter ng bumili ng unit tapos di nag open. Ibabalik ang ganun for replacement tama?
opo. dalhin niyo lang po yung warranty card (if meron), tapos yung resibo.

kasama yung kumpletong set ng ibabalik niyong phone.​

naku tay tayo jan..mahirap magtiwala sa 2nd hand eh.... pagdating sa mga mobile or laptop...kasi karaniwan iba na pyesa ng unit ng mga ganun...galing kasi yun sa pagawaan... its better sa brandnew nalang..pero ikaw kung magaling kanaman tumingin pwede :)
uu ganun nga. :lol:

Sira na agad tong CF530qx ko :(
Lumobo na yung battery, my black na sa harapan ng screen tapos gang 92% na lng yung battery ko, :weep:

Sira na agad tong CF530qx ko :(
Lumobo na yung battery, my black na sa harapan ng screen tapos gang 92% na lng yung battery ko, :weep:
nyek. dapat muna kasi binabasa niyo kung paano ba magalaga ng battery.

hindi kasi basta saksak na lang sa outlet yun, tsaka baka yung black sa screen niyo, burn na po yun.

kadalasan, kaka-install ng application, rooting, flashing, etc.​

hi mga ka symbianize.. kakabili ko lang kahapon ng cloudfone 530qx ko hehe.. astug naman ito kasi ang tagal maubos nun battery, kagabi ko ito nabili around 9pm with 70% charge.. pag uwi ko sa bahay nag install ako ng games at naglaro by 1am 59% pa, then pumasok ako sa work with 49% pag uwi ko ngayon may 11% pa.. ei kanina ko pa ginagamit yun phone ko.. super tagal talaga nito hehe..

May custom roms na po ba tyo?

ask ko lng po sir kung pede b yng battery ni 530q kay 550q ko? tia

Last edited:

im using 430x .. and planning to upgrade sa 530qx.. worthy po ba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom