Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated October 18, 2014

Good day! Siguro sa mga oras na ito, busog ka at mayroon ka ng mga bagay na kailangan mo. Lahat ng talino na kailangan mo ay halos kayang i-provide ng symbianize. Pero, busog din ba ang kaluluwa mo? Our soul needs nourishment and strength just like our physical body. When we neglect to feed our soul, we become depressed, run down, sad and feel like we have no purpose. Kaya nga basahin mo 'tong mga inspirational stories at siguradong mabubusog ang kaluluwa mo.

open-heart-feed-soul.jpg

:hit: thanks kung naispired ka sa binasa mo. Hindi po yung thanks button ko kundi THANKS button "Niya" :pray:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images and articles I post. All rights belong directly to its rightful owner &/or owners.

List of Stories
Page 1
The Window
Butterfly
Building your house
Trees that Wood
Growing good corn

Page 2
Determination
The 4 wives
Puppies for sale
Wait for the brick
A box full of kisses
The wooden Bowl
The two frogs
Mountain Story
Rose within

Page 3
Sand and Stone
Alexander Fleming
Bad Temper
Where are we heading
Strongest Dad in the world
Derek Redmond’s Olympic Spirit (1992)

Page 4
Mother and Son
The Fisherman
Ripple Effect

Page 5
Passing Along A Little Spark
The Power of Your Actions
Something for Stevie
Special Delivery

Page 6
Sarah
The Elephant Rope
The Marine's Father

Page 7
Socrates’ Triple-Filter Test
Goose
The International Food Shortage
Secret of Success
The House With the Golden Windows
The Creation of Mothers

Page 8
Fly
Grow Great by Dreams

Page 9
The Gift
Nobunaga’s Destiny
Woman and a Fork
THE COOKIES credits to maui1127

Page 10
A very inspiring story credits to maui1127
A Dog Story credits to breaker004
Peace of Mind

Page 11
The Depressed Swimmer credits to breaker004:excited:

Page 12
Tell the World for Me by John Powell, SJ
The important things in life

Page 13
Love

Page 14
Pencil and Eraser
A glass of milk
Positive Thinking by breaker004
To let Go

Page 15
Little Boy by breaker004

Page 16
The Doctor
Live and Work

Page 17
Salt, Glass of Water and the Lake
Smartest Man in the World
Give time to our family credits to sir noheart

Page 18
The lost wallet *credits to sir noheart
The pretty one *credits to sir noheart
The Doll and the White Rose *credits to sir noheart

Page 19
The Mouse Trap *credits to sir noheart
enjoy your life at every moment *credits to sir noheart
A Lesson from Disabled People *credits to sir noheart

Page 20
why dogs live less than human *credits to sir noheart
Burned Biscuits By Deb Billy Graham *credits to sir noheart
Love Never Ends *credits to sir breaker004

Page 21
Little Dots Of Light By Joseph J. Mazzella
Finding Happiness by Stephen
The story of a woodcutter NEW :excited:

:excited:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:
Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. August 26, 2011 8:37 AM

Socrates’ Triple-Filter Test

In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in high esteem. One day an acquaintance met the great philosopher and said, “Do you know what I just heard about your friend?”

“Hold on a minute,” Socrates replied. “Before you talk to me about my friend, it might be good idea to take a moment and filter what you’re going to say. That’s why I call it the triple filter test. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?”

“Well, no,” the man said, “actually I just heard about it and…”

“All right,” said Socrates. “So you don’t really know if it’s true or not. Now, let’s try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my friend something good?”

“Umm, no, on the contrary…”

“So,” Socrates continued, “you want to tell me something bad about my friend, but you’re not certain it’s true. You may still pass the test though, because there’s one filter left—the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my friend going to be useful to me?”

“No, not really.”

“Well,” concluded Socrates, “if what you want to tell me is neither true, nor good, nor even useful, why tell it to me at all?”

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. September 4, 2011 9:38 PM

Goose
Next Autumn, when you see geese heading south for the winter, flying in a “V” formation, you might consider what science has discovered as to why they fly that way. As each bird flaps its wings, it creates an uplift for the bird immediately following. By flying in a “V” formation, the whole flock adds at least 71 percent greater flying range than if each bird flew on its own.
People who share a common direction and sense of community can get where they are going more quickly and easily, because they are travelling on the thrust of one another.
When a goose falls out of formation, it suddenly feels the drag and resistance of trying to go it alone and quickly gets back into formation to take advantage of the lifting power of the bird in front.
If we have the sense of a goose, we will stay in formation with those people who are heading the same way we are.
When the head goose gets tired, it rotates back in the wing and another goose flies point.
It is sensible to take turns doing demanding jobs, whether with people or with geese flying south.
Geese honk from behind to encourage those up front to keep up their speed.
What message do we give when we honk from behind?
Finally – and this is important – when a goose gets sick or is wounded by gunshot, and falls out of the formation, two other geese fall out with that goose and follow it down to lend help and protection. They stay with the fallen goose until it is able to fly or until it dies; and only then do they launch out on their own, or with another formation to catch up with their own group.
If we have the sense of a goose, we will stand by each other like that.

Last edited:
Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. September 4, 2011 9:46 PM

The International Food Shortage

Recently, a worldwide survey was conducted and the only question asked was: “Would you please give your honest opinion about the solution to the food shortage in the rest of the world?”

The survey was, not surprisingly, a huge failure. Because:

In Africa they didn’t know what “food” meant.

In Eastern Europe they didn’t know what “honest” meant.

In Western Europe they didn’t know what “shortage” meant.

In China they didn’t know what “opinion” meant.

In the Middle East they didn’t know what “solution” meant.

In South America they didn’t know what “please” meant.

And, in the USA they didn’t know what “the rest of the world” meant.
:ranting:

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. September 4, 2011 9:46 PM

Secret of Success

“Sir, What is the secret of your success?” a reporter asked a bank president.

“Two words”

“And, Sir,what are they?”

“Right decisions.”

“And how do you make right decisions?”

“One word.”

“And,sir, What is that?”

“Experience.”

“And how do you get Experience?”

“Two words.”

“And, Sir, what are they?”

“Wrong decisions.”

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. September 8, 2011 4:49 PM

Kakainspire naman TS.. pasubscribe muna:yipee:

Kakainspire naman TS.. pasubscribe muna:yipee:

sige po! update ko to lagi pag may time ako. :yipee:

The House With the Golden Windows

The little girl lived in a small, very simple, poor house on a hill and as she grew she would play in the small garden and as she grew she was able to see over the garden fence and across the valley to a wonderful house high on the hill – and this house had golden windows, so golden and shining that the little girl would dream of how magic it would be to grow up and live in a house with golden windows instead of an ordinary house like hers.

And although she loved her parents and her family, she yearned to live in such a golden house and dreamed all day about how wonderful and exciting it must feel to live there.

When she got to an age where she gained enough skill and sensibility to go outside her garden fence, she asked her mother is she could go for a bike ride outside the gate and down the lane. After pleading with her, her mother finally allowed her to go, insisting that she kept close to the house and didn’t wander too far. The day was beautiful and the little girl knew exactly where she was heading! Down the lane and across the valley, she rode her bike until she got to the gate of the golden house across on the other hill.

As she dismounted her bike and lent it against the gate post, she focused on the path that lead to the house and then on the house itself…and was so disappointed as she realized all the windows were plain and rather dirty, reflecting nothing other than the sad neglect of the house that stood derelict.

So sad she didn’t go any further and turned, heart broken as she remounted her bike … As she glanced up she saw a sight to amaze her…there across the way on her side of the valley was a little house and its windows glistened golden …as the sun shone on her little home.

She realized that she had been living in her golden house and all the love and care she found there was what made her home the ‘golden house’. Everything she dreamed was right there in front of her nose! :clap:

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. September 9, 2011 9:34 AM

:more:

up up :thumbsup:

The Creation of Mothers

By the time the Lord made mothers, He was into the sixth day working overtime. An Angel appeared and said “Why are you spending so much time on this one?”

And the Lord answered and said, “Have you read the spec sheet on her? She has to be completely washable, but not elastic; have 200 movable parts, all replaceable; run on black coffee and leftovers; have a lap that can hold three children at one time and that disappears when she stands up; have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped knee to a broken heart; and have six pairs of hands.”

The Angel was astounded at the requirements for this one. “Six pairs of hands! No way!” said the Angel.

The Lord replied, “Oh, it’s not the hands that are the problem. It’s the three pairs of eyes that mothers must have!”

“And that’s on the standard model?” the Angel asked.

The Lord nodded in agreement, “Yep, one pair of eyes are to see through the closed door as she asks her children what they are doing even though she already knows. Another pair in the back of her head are to see what she needs to know even though no one thinks she can. And the third pair are here in the front of her head. They are for looking at an errant child and saying that she understands and loves him or her without even saying a single word.”

The Angel tried to stop the Lord “This is too much work for one day. Wait until tomorrow to finish.”

“But I can’t!” The Lord protested, “I am so close to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart. She already heals herself when she is sick and can feed a family of six on a pound of hamburger and can get a nine year old to stand in the shower.”

The Angel moved closer and touched the woman, “But you have made her so soft, Lord.”

“She is soft,” the Lord agreed, “but I have also made her tough. You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish.”

“Will she be able to think?” asked the Angel.

The Lord replied, “Not only will she be able to think, she will be able to reason, and negotiate.”

The Angel then noticed something and reached out and touched the woman’s cheek. “Oops, it looks like You have a leak with this model. I told You that You were trying to put too much into this one.”

“That’s not a leak.” the Lord objected. “That’s a tear!”

“What’s the tear for?” the Angel asked.

The Lord said, “The tear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her disappointment, her pain, her loneliness, her grief, and her pride.”

The Angel was impressed. “You are a genius, Lord. You thought of everything for this one. You even created the tear!”

The Lord looked at the Angel and smiled and said, “I’m afraid you are wrong again. I created the woman, but she created the tear!”

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. September 23, 2011 7:38 PM

ang gaganda po ng stories :thanks: basa basa ako dito pag wala magawa :),

ang gaganda po ng stories :thanks: basa basa ako dito pag wala magawa :),

salamat po sa feedback! dadagdagan ko pa yan :clap:

this is brilliant. keep it up! :)

Flying
by: Roger Dean Kiser, Sr.

Once upon a time there was a little boy who was raised in a orphanage.

The little boy had always wished that he could fly like a bird. It was very difficult for him to understand why he could not fly. There were birds at the zoo that were much bigger than he, and they could fly.

"Why can't I?" he thought. "Is there something wrong with me?" he wondered.

There was another little boy who was crippled. He had always wished that he could walk and run like other little boys and girls.

"Why can't I be like them?" he thought.

One day the little orphan boy who had wanted to fly like a bird ran away from the orphanage. He came upon a park where he saw the little boy who could not walk or run playing in the sandbox.

He ran over to the little boy and asked him if he had ever wanted to fly like a bird.

"No," said the little boy who could not walk or run. "But I have wondered what it would be like to walk and run like other boys and girls."

"That is very sad." said the little boy who wanted to fly. "Do you think we could be friends?" he said to the little boy in the sandbox.

"Sure." said the little boy.

The two little boys played for hours. They made sand castles and made really funny sounds with their mouths. Sounds which made them laugh real hard. Then the little boy's father came with a wheelchair to pick up his son. The little boy who had always wanted to fly ran over to the boy's father and whispered something into his ear.

"That would be OK," said the man.

The little boy who had always wanted to fly like a bird ran over to his new friend and said, "You are my only friend and I wish that there was something that I could do to make you walk and run like other little boys and girls. But I can't. But there is something that I can do for you."

The little orphan boy turned around and told his new friend to slide up onto his back. He then began to run across the grass. Faster and faster he ran, carrying the little crippled boy on his back. Faster and harder he ran across the park. Harder and harder he made his legs travel. Soon the wind just whistled across the two little boys' faces.

The little boy's father began to cry as he watched his beautiful little crippled son flapping his arms up and down in the wind, all the while yelling at the top of his voice,

"I'M FLYING, DADDY. I'M FLYING!"

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. September 26, 2011 6:02 PM

nice story bro! keep it up!

iv'read them ol! haha. keep it coming! nice thread.

sorry medyo naging busy, nabaha kasi kame tapos may bagyo ulit ngayon, after ng bagyo nato tsaka na lang ako mag-uupdate

Grow Great by Dreams

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman: “How have you done so much in your lifetime?”

He replied, “I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. In the night I dreamt about my dreams. And when I awoke in the morning, I saw the way to make my dreams real. While other people were saying, ‘You can’t do that, it isn’t possible,’ I was well on my way to achieving what I wanted.”

As Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the U.S., said: “We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day, or in the red fire on a long winter’s evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nourish them through bad days until they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.”

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. October 1, 2011 5:47 PM

ts ganda ng mga short stories mo inspirational talaga ... ok lang ba mag repost??

Back
Top Bottom