Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cool Facebook Status

Collections of cool facebook status. Look or share yours here.

1408154388_b34a66bdcf.jpg

funny-facebook-status.jpg

9033993-love-magnifying-glass-over-background-with-different-association-terms-vector-illustration.jpg

184241_204133156264245_100000026858367_828722_5380456_n.jpg

1000like.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=498758 for more "pamatay na banat".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=735264 for more "pick up lines".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=519773 for more "tagalog quotes".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1105 for more "quotes".

Last edited:
Real success in life does not mean accumulating wealth.
Money does not make happiness.
Bliss is about being satisfied with what you have achieved with effort. :)

Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me. Perhaps I've spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high.

People hurt you.
God will heal you.
People humiliate you.
God will magnify you.
People judge you.
God will justify you.
People hate you.
God will LOVE you.

I didn't want it to be one good memory that led to a lot of bad ones. I wanted it to stay what it was, one amazing moment, something that was strong and sweet enough to stand on its own. Something I could remember without any pain.

If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’
If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you.
If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

—John 15:18-20

What every girl dreams of when she's dumped is - that the guy will someday feel regrest and come back and tell her all about it. And the beauty of it is you have no regrets whatsoever.

Your absence has not taught me to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

In life you will realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet.
Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you.
But most important are the ones who bring out the best in you,
respect you and accept you for who you are.
Those are the ones worth keeping around.

When two friends become lovers, that's ordinary. When two ex-lovers become friends, that's maturity. :)

We're taught that in life, we should try to look on the bright side. Not in this case. In this case, assume rejection first. Assume you're the rule, not the exception. It's liberating. But we also know it's not an easy concept. -she's not just into you.

When difficulty hits, don’t let sound wisdom vanish from your sight.
Keep your eyes on the Lord.
By seeing every situation through His eyes, you can rest in His wisdom and good purposes.
Then stress will lift, anxiety will be replaced with peace, and confidence in the Lord will silence your fears."*

-(Dr. Charles Stanley)

The trick is finding a person whose flaws don't drive you crazy...you know...someone whose flaws you can live with...someone who can stand your flaws, too.

ang hirap sa mga tao, natulungan mo ng once, twice...MASAYA SILA
sa susunod na di ka na tutulong MASAMA ka na....
try to understand naman na naghihirap din ung taong kumikita ng pera
===BOY ABUNDA IN THE BUZZ

Relationships are all about trust and equality. If one person shares, then the other person should share, too.

I have fallen in love with you, and there is no future for us. That you burst into my life suddenly only a short time ago. That it's too fast, too soon, and you will leave the same way you came into my life. I'll turn around one day and you'll be gone.

Never identify yourself with your actions, you're not always what you do.
Having done wrong doesn't mean you are a bad person, you are just someone who has made an unwise decision, just like everybody else.

You had to be willing to fight in order for a love
story to last a life time.

When you are tempted to lose patience with someone, think how patient God has been with you all the time.

It was the sort of bone deep emotion that made him want to hold her tighter with one hand, and draw a sword against the world with the other.

I feel…and I have reason to believe…that we
could come to mean something to each other.

Back
Top Bottom