Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Others Days of Solidarity

beeeep beeeeeep beeeeeeeeepp
the phone went, I took a peek, it was 5.00am, I said to myself, its a sunday i can rush there in half an hour or so and went back to dozing off.

knock knock knock
the knock was so loud you thought that there was fire,I opened the door it was my mom, they are looking for you.
The phone rang, where the hell are you they are looking for you already, I d be there in half an hour
i fixed my stuff,

phone rings..dont rush anymore, she is gone.

dropped the phone, ran towards my bike,and made my way from our house in marikina to pgh, flat 24 minutes.
ran towards the ICU and looked for her,she was there, lifeless.
Eyes that once were full of hope and joy turned to nothingness. She was still warm...I proceeded to talk to her,kiss her after which i lost all sanity and just broke down to dears..

7.33am, july 25 she was pronounced dead..

Back
Top Bottom