Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Do Not Give Up Too Early!

av25

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Friend,

Starting a business and continuously growing it is one of the most challenging endeavors a person can do in his lifetime, but it is also one of the most fulfilling and exciting things in life. However, many entrepreneurs (including myself) have the tendency to underestimate the journey required to succeed. With that, allow me to show you what the journey looks like:

View attachment 327388

As you can see, it's like a stairway. It is not a straight line but rather, a series of "flatlines" and "breakthroughs." Flatlines are the times when you're figuring out all the technical stuff like how to set up a website, how to write emails, how to create traffic, etc. Now, the breakthroughs are the upward lines when you suddenly figured things out. The feeling is similar to when you're stuck for hours then when you find the solution, it's something that you can do in less than 5 minutes. This is what building a business looks like. It is a series of flatlines then breakthroughs and after several repetitions, you will eventually make your first income.

So I'm telling you now that it is normal to feel stuck. It is normal to sit for hours in front of the computer, confused about not knowing what to do. That's the journey you are about to experience. Unfortunately, some aspiring entrepreneurs, when they hit a flatline they start to feel stuck, they start doubting themselves, they start saying "this business is not for me" and "I can't do this," and then they quit.

View attachment 327389

But they were on the path to success had they been a little more patient and a little more confident that they would make their business work. They don't have confidence because no one told them that it is normal to feel stuck.

So, remember that as you start, your journey will be a cycle of flatlines then breakthroughs. If you are experiencing a flatline, don't worry because you're on your way to the next breakthrough. Also, if you had just a breakthrough, don't get cocky and don't be lazy because it means that what's up next is another flatline. Get used to the cycle and eventually, you will reach your first income, then your first million, and then your financial freedom.

Your friend to success,

Alvin Verga
Internet Entrepreneur/Blogger
Founder, Filipino DigiPreneur

Attachments

• success ladder.png
    success ladder.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 28
  • success ladder (2).png
    success ladder (2).png
    168 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this sir! very inspiring this. im an inspiring entrepreneur and right now preparing my mindset with this kind of scenarios! this post really help me a lot! Thank you sir! more inspiring post sir!

Thank you for this sir! very inspiring this. im an inspiring entrepreneur and right now preparing my mindset with this kind of scenarios! this post really help me a lot! Thank you sir! more inspiring post sir!

You're welcome.:) Just remember the 'Path to Success' image above whenever you encounter a flatline in your entrepreneurial journey.

You're welcome.:) Just remember the 'Path to Success' image above whenever you encounter a flatline in your entrepreneurial journey.

Yes sir! Keep up the motivation ��

Thank you for this reminder. sometimes nakakalimutan nawawala tayo sa goal, pero kailangan talga magfocus.

Thank you for this reminder. sometimes nakakalimutan nawawala tayo sa goal, pero kailangan talga magfocus.

Thanks sir for appreciating my post. Tama kayo, minsan nakakalimutan natin na normal ang makaexperience ng 'flatlines' sa negosyo natin. Kailangan lang natin ng reminder paminsan minsan para hindi tayo mawalan ng pagasa.

Back
Top Bottom