Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Do you believe in Law of Attraction?

zappieboy

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ang law of attraction ay talaga namang usapan na sa panahon ngayon. Pero ikaw kaibigan naniniwala ka ba ron?

Maraming practitioner ng law of attraction ay nasa western country. Lahat nag claim na it is real. Kung anong nasa isip mo ay magmamanifest. Ikaw ba may nakamit ka na ba gamit ang batas na to? Simple lang ang rules focus mo ang isipan mo sa mga bagay na gusto mo at TAKE ACTION then watch the magic.

Sabi rin ni Einstein - Imagination is important. It is the preview of your life's coming attraction.

At si Napoleon Hill - Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Sa mga may experience sa magic ng law of attraction share niyo story niyo.

I believe in that kase dati may nabasa ako na libro. The Book of Secrets , nakasaad dun yung law of attraction as well as law of gratitude. Ginawa ko yung mga sinasabi sa libro then ayon nangyari nga :) :clap:

Siguro totoo. I am just about to start. Marami akong gustong ma achieve pero right now I'm still in the process of breaking this wall of "procrastination". Sooner or later I will start this new venture. Naghahanap lang talaga ako ng inspiration. :rofl:

I believe in that kase dati may nabasa ako na libro. The Book of Secrets , nakasaad dun yung law of attraction as well as law of gratitude. Ginawa ko yung mga sinasabi sa libro then ayon nangyari nga :) :clap:

Naniniwala ako sayo at totoo 'to. Nabasa ko na dun yang The books of secrets, isa na nga dun yang law of gratitude na sinasabi na dapat tayo ay mapagpasalamat sa lahat ng bagay. pag ginawa mo yun may maganda mga bagay na mangyayari sayo at totoo yun. I experienced that, halos sa lahat ng bagay ay nagpapasalamat ako. ultimo pagnang hihingi ako ng papel sa kaklase ko, kapag bumibili ako sa tindahan ay nagpapasalamat ako. tapos positive things came into my life. yun lang naman haha:thumbsup:

when you have faith as little as the mustard seeds anything is possible.
i excerpted that from the bible but that is not an issue i just wanted you guys to have a glimpse of it.

last year my wife so outspoken that she can have a car this year
she is so very passionate about having a car even though we dont have a spare money to buy that luxury.
to make the story short, this first day of this month she drove her brand new car.

the law of attraction is true my friend only that if you believe and dont have a doubt that what
you wish for will never came true. what is not true here is the time,the means of having it
because it will happen to you in an unexpected ways and unexpected time.

Great.. marami pa lang nakaranas ng LOA dito.. Congrats and I am grateful sa mga nagshare ng experience nila! TY TY TY

Back
Top Bottom