Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Earn extra 5000-50,000 per week no gimmick contact me visit our office

simplycj0309

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Student, housewife, businessman, employee anybody!!!!!

First of all i would like to inform that this is not a regular job ..

this is a business, a busines that will give what i job cant give you in the long run...

you know why

"because job makes a living but profits makes a fortune "

if you are an employee right now you can do this part time and i just wanna ask you this and i know you will believe me in saying this

have you ever tried applying for leave for 5 days and was disapproved and cut down to 3 days?

have you ever tried working 10 to 14 hours but still you paid the same worth as stated in your contract and every day of your life ...is rush hour, no extra time for some stuffs, time is very LIMITED.. in the morning you need to wake up early to avoid late so that you can get your salary without any deduction due to tardiness..

and when pay day came where you able to take hold of your salary for 5 days after receiving it?

and think about this with the kind of system thaT job offers?

will i be able to achieve my dreams .. will i be able to earn my worth ? ...

ill tell you what? take a informal survey everyday of your life...

have you ever seen someone who has a job who got milionaire? maybe there is but you can count it on your fingers now

and did you ever thought that the company you are in now not will keep you still as employee at the age of 40? or incase your no longer fit to work?

will they not lay you off despite of working for them for a very very long years?

if im going to introduce to you a company that wil help you earn 5000- 25000-50,000 per week are you willing to come and see it?

no gimmick...

with as little capital as possible with no overhead cost like rent , bills etc

portable business you can do anywhere...home , office or businessm part time or full time

im serious , im looking for a business partner who has a burning desire to achieve their dreams .. i can show you checks of people who are doing the business amounting to 50,000 to 100,000 a week

i will not waste my time posting this ads and saying this to you if this is not true .... if you are willing text me and lets visit our office

our company already produced 2 millioniares within 6 months and now on its 11 months already have 7 millionaires from a very humble beginnings

you can be what you want to be if only you are willing to pay the price and only if you believe you can ...

if they can why not you ? will you just satisfied of what you have now or you just dont know how?

im looking for those who are tired of chasing money and chasing after their dreams lay down your ego dont think about your profession , your position,

think about your dreams and the kind of future youy wanted to have is it working at the age of 45? 50. 60 as executive?

do you still wanna see your self riding in an mrt, bus jeep or riding on your own wheels

do you still wanna see yourself renting a room or rentoing a condo or having your own house and lot...

think about it .....just come and see it will not be waste of time .. i assure you

in my offer in the shortest possible time you will surpassed the earnings of a corporate executive you dont need to wait for a very long time promotion. and you dont need to shoulder a very heavy responsibility that will entails your time for your family...

just do the hardwork now and relax after.. im not promising that ther eis no hard work here but the hard work will pay you rewardingly and in only for a short time...

ill tell you what even if you will work hard .. 14 hours you wil not earn 10,000, 20,000, 40,00 per week consistently... ....

and if you plan to do business do it as early as now don't do it at the time that you retires.. its too late to do it...

text your NAME, to Mr Cj at 09278207283. 09218422945 FOR FREE ORIENTATION SCHEDULES..... only text or call shall be highly prioritized and entertained...

laki ah.. my opnion, magbebente ito ng wellness products..

This sounds like a networking scheme. The TS did not give specifics of the business venture he is proposing. And for me, when the specifics are vague, the business concept and motive is highly suspicious and doubtful.

Please be clear. Give the nature of the business. Be specific.

To everyone: CAVEAT EMPTOR.

padre iba po ang term na gamit sa ganitong biz..
multilevel marketing yata. delegated by supervisor yung framework nito e..

padre iba po ang term na gamit sa ganitong biz..
multilevel marketing yata. delegated by supervisor yung framework nito e..

Amigo, :hat:

In my book, multilevel marketing is just an elevated synonym of networking, or to use the more popular term, "pyramiding". Although I don't deny that some people get rich fast with this kind of business, I still find it a bad business choice. In the entry-level point, that is. On the other hand, if you are the schemer---i mean, the founder---of this "multilevel marketing", the profit is en0rm0us if it (the scheme) bec0mes a hit.

I'm n0t saying people shouldn't try this. I just want everyone to be aware that these kind of Ad Strategies, attacking people's hidden insecurities and appealing m0re on the em0tional aspect of everyone is highly suspect.

Sa panahon ngayon, bawal magkasakit. At bawal ng maloko. Kaya't konting ingat lang po tayo sa anumang mga ventures na papasukin natin. Maging "maru" po tayo. Maging mapanuri.

@TS, i appreciate your desire to help others alleviate their financial difficulties. But I would appreciate it m0re if you'll post the specifics of your business here. It would be a way of promoting your venture further. :hat:

Amigo, :hat:

In my book, multilevel marketing is just an elevated synonym of networking, or to use the more popular term, "pyramiding". Although I don't deny that some people get rich fast with this kind of business, I still find it a bad business choice. In the entry-level point, that is. On the other hand, if you are the schemer---i mean, the founder---of this "multilevel marketing", the profit is en0rm0us if it (the scheme) bec0mes a hit.

I'm n0t saying people shouldn't try this. I just want everyone to be aware that these kind of Ad Strategies, attacking people's hidden insecurities and appealing m0re on the em0tional aspect of everyone is highly suspect.

Sa panahon ngayon, bawal magkasakit. At bawal ng maloko. Kaya't konting ingat lang po tayo sa anumang mga ventures na papasukin natin. Maging "maru" po tayo. Maging mapanuri.

@TS, i appreciate your desire to help others alleviate their financial difficulties. But I would appreciate it m0re if you'll post the specifics of your business here. It would be a way of promoting your venture further. :hat:

agree

if your opinion for it being a bad business make sure you can depend it why....

cause i will tell you to go to ateneo, la salle and asian institute for mgmt to validate ALL YOUR CLAIMS IN FACT DONALD TRUMPH ONE OF THE THE RICHEST MAN IN NEW YORK during the oprah winfrey show

HE SAYS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BUSINESS IS NETWORK marketing , the audience "booed" AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID .. THAT'S WHY YOUR THERE AND I AM HERE (your poor and i am rich) ....NETWORK MARKETING IS NOt PYRAMIDING IF
ONLY YOU COUD UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THE PRINCIPLE OF LEVERAGING...

coz even lucio tan , gokongwei , henry sy and other business tycoons are applying this principle...
multiplying time,m efforts , resources thru others...

I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU MORE BUT THINKING NETWORK MARKETING IS SCAM YOUR DEFINITELY WRONG ABOUT THAT.. AS I HAVE SAID ONLY 3 OF THE PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOLS HERE IN THe PHILIPPINES OFFERS IT AS A COURSE .. AND IF YOU KNOW ROBERT KIYOSAKI I DO HOPE SO ..THIS IS HIS BUSINESS ....and if network marketing is a pyramiding SEC would not allow it...

DID I SAY U IMmEDIATELY JOIN .. WHat I SAID COME AND SEE it first your not oblige anyway , ITS BETTER TO SEE it yourself TO VALIDate all the legaLITIES, PEOPLE TEND TO BE JUDGMENTAL .. if people wanna work for their employers no problem they work hard for them but ill tell you what they are not helping themselves achieve their dreams... rather they are woeking for somebody else's dream

thats must be proper to be called as pyramiding

you work hard and they are the one who enjoy for your hardworks....people on the bottom, the rank and files continue to work and people on the top continue to enjoy

coz i myself did an enormous research why donald trumph, kiyoski so far called it as the best business..

i'm just saying what is true im not trying to appeal on your emotions...hope i did share something that will clear up your impressions

Last edited:
I agree with simplycj0309...
You just have to open your minds, try to read the book "Who Stole the American Dream" by Burke Hedges... It's a great book, an eye opener to the reality on what's happening right now. We must change our mindset in order for us to grow....
That's why the rich, get richer and the poor, gets poorer.....

Take your own risk! hahaha! parang 4everlving lang yan or un piramidng na 'GOLD QUEST kung ntatandaan nyo?hahaha! andami na sanang mahirap na yumaman? walang mayaman na hndi m0 paghhirapan ng husto..walang easy m0ney,unless may ari ka ng isang sch0ol or malaking company..hahaha! May kaibgan ako,anak ng isa sa may ari ng skul, yun parang nagsasalok ng pera,easy m0ney,kasi ang may ari magkakapatid ng nanay nya..isa pang easy money,mag dealer ka ng gas station.. Or bumli ka ng prangkisa ng jollibee,Mcdonalds..yan,kahit nakaupo ka lng sa bhay papas0k ang malaking pera..
Kaya magicp muna kayo mga sb.. wlang easy m0ney,paghhirapan m0 sya para ka kumita ng malaki,or else 'gumawa ka ng masama at manloko ng tao' un ang easy m0ney db?

I agree with simplycj0309...
You just have to open your minds, try to read the book "Who Stole the American Dream" by Burke Hedges... It's a great book, an eye opener to the reality on what's happening right now. We must change our mindset in order for us to grow....
That's why the rich, get richer and the poor, gets poorer.....

Hmmm.. hindi din, kaya nagging mas mahirap ang mga mahhirap na tao ay dahil sa walang pinagaralan at mga tamad..ngayon,kung mahirap ka at masipag ka,nkapagaral ka at nakapagipon ka makakapagtayo ka ng sarili m0ng negosyo na pwde m0ng palakihin.. katamaran lang ang problema dyan..
At isa pa,ang pagkawalang alam at pagging gahaman sa pera na iniisip na mas madaling yumaman sa ganito,at ganyang paraan,kaya kapag dmating ang time na naloko na sila,hahaha! presto,wla na ang pera na pinaghrapan ng pobreng dukha..
dalawa lng naman yan eh..
manloloko at nagpapaloko..
maging mapanuri sana tayo at wag basta basta magpapaakit sa tawag ng salapi..
Dahil kapag naloko kayo wala kayong pwdeng sisihin kundi ang sarili nyo lang.. hindi ang 'symbianize' hahaha!
sana yun mga makakabasa ay nbgyan kayo ng kahit konting idea..sige lang..mag2nd opion kayo..
isa lang massbi ko,.walang sisihan... hahaha! go0dluck sa inyo..

@ts i do understand where you're coming from.. but can you give us the specifics of this business.. for sure most of us will base their decisions on venturing in this type of business if it is in line with their interests, field, profession or whatever.. just an opinion..

Bakit napakabarok naman ata yung english nito? May point naman siya kaso sa english pa lang nadungisan na ng konti yung kredibilidad nya eh. Bibilib na sana ako.. hayzzz.

Anyway, para sakin talino, tiyaga at dami ng connections ang susi sa success ng isang tao. Tignan mo ang mga kasambahay at mga trabahador, napakatiyaga nila magtrabaho buong magaraw, pero, yumayaman ba sila? hindi.
Ang mga anak mayaman na namana ang talino sa magulang ngunit tamad dahil nasanay sa komportableng pamumuhay, yumayaman ba sila? hindi din.
Ang mga friendly na tao at magaling makipagcommunicate at magpaikot ng isang sitwasyon, yumayaman ba sila? pwede, pero kung puro party at lakwatsa inaatupag nila, at late sila nagigising sa hangover, hindi rin sila yayaman agad.

Hindi naman puro tiyaga or sipag lang ang kailangan like everyone's saying, dapat may talino rin at maraming kaibigan for connections.

Last edited:
san po ba office nyo? parang UNO din ba toh?

how much ang capital????
anong company e2???
magkano referral nyo???
mgkano potential income???

hmz...

I can explain kung ano ang business na yan. If i am not mistaken, the thread starter is referring to a company named UNLIMITED NETWORK of OPPORTUNITIES (UNO) (you can check their website for further detail at www.uno-corp.com)

It is Multilevel Marketing (a.k.a. Pyramiding, Networking)

CAPITAL may vary from places, if you join the company in Metro Manila (Ortigas Center) the capital would be P7,300, and in many provinces it is P7,400.

With your capital, you will have the following:
a. Business Kit (Brochures and Products' Demo CD)
b. P100,000 worth of Family Accident Insurance (by Malayan RCBC)
c. Product Package (i am not sure of how many packages does the company offers)
d. Discount on products of up to 50%.

there are several ways on how to earn.
a. By direct referral
You will earn P500 for every person you referred.
b. Direct selling
Since you already have a discount on the products, you can sell them for profit
c. Pairing Bonus
Here is where it gets a little complicated (for some), look at this image below:
attachment.php

now, Friend 1 + Friend A = P1500
Friend 2 + Friend B = P1500
and so on and so forth ahaha... (virtually endless pairs)

HAIZ. i guess, thats all for now. you can ask questions for clarifications.

and may i advise you all that Networking isn't for everyone.
There are things you need to sacrifice in order for you to REALLY earn big. (especially your time)

Why do i know these? I am a non-active member of the said company.

Attachments

• chart2.JPG
    chart2.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom