Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Elementary OS (Minimal, Macosx like) Loki 0.4.1

Re: Elementary OS (Minimal, Macosx like)

nakapag-adjust na ako sir. i gave it a go ulit kaninang hapon, set a few keyboard shortcuts, hid the dock when maximized, removed the padding from the task bar icons and ok na ulit yung workflow ko :thumbsup:
nice. post mo na lang SS desktop mo. hehehehe

Bakit hindi ako maka connect sa wifi? wala atang drivers eh., tinry ko na ung additional drivers wala pa din., help naman, :(

Bakit hindi ako maka connect sa wifi? wala atang drivers eh., tinry ko na ung additional drivers wala pa din., help naman, :(

Sir pa check po kung na ka enable ung wireless nyo.

nice. post mo na lang SS desktop mo. hehehehe

Here's mine from a few days ago:

1qehUYp.png

Changed the font, panel paddings (icons from the right since it's too far apart and I have limited screen size), lowered the panel's opacity, added a search indicator (it's a big help) and pretty much it.

At that time, I haven't found any icons that suits my needs, ayoko naman maging alienated si Sublime Text. Buti nalang I found Pacifica icons and meron din syang Sublime Text :praise:.

Here's my current desktop:

jWba2xp.png

Try this Sir.

Enter the commands to the terminal, do not reboot yet, check additional drivers/install then reboot.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/3398...3-04/339840?noredirect=1#comment433863_339840

Last edited:

Here's mine from a few days ago:

http://i.imgur.com/1qehUYp.png

Changed the font, panel paddings (icons from the right since it's too far apart and I have limited screen size), lowered the panel's opacity, added a search indicator (it's a big help) and pretty much it.

At that time, I haven't found any icons that suits my needs, ayoko naman maging alienated si Sublime Text. Buti nalang I found Pacifica icons and meron din syang Sublime Text :praise:.

Here's my current desktop:

http://i.imgur.com/jWba2xp.png

Try this Sir.

Enter the commands to the terminal, do not reboot yet, check additional drivers/install then reboot.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/3398...3-04/339840?noredirect=1#comment433863_339840

nice desktop ss

Thank You TS :)
I will try this out...
peppermint kasi ako ngayon eh.

mabura na nga yung ubunbtu 13.10 ko. haha ito nlang gamitin ko. hihi

Ang nakalagay, missing firmware.

Kelangan mo muna siguro i-connect via lan, yan kasi ginawa ko. After ko kasi mag installed nito, wala talagang driver for wifi pero may lan ako kaya nakaka-internet ako at inupdate ko lang lage yung software update nya then check the driver sa system settings, after that makailang restart, may wifi na, basta updated lang sya. Try mo lang pre :-)

Last edited:

ask ko lang po kapag nag install alongside with windows ba dun sa partitioning..d ba nadedelete yung files sa ibang drive/partition?

Share ko lang sakin.

Attachments

• Screenshotfrom2014-03-19124726.png
    Screenshotfrom2014-03-19124726.png
    754.8 KB · Views: 8

Nice desktop

bump lang :yipee:

pa try ts..

tweaks tweaks din

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2014-07-14 00:16:24.png
    Screenshot from 2014-07-14 00:16:24.png
    915 KB · Views: 443

elementary OS 0.3 Beta 1 is out!

Daniel Foré has announced the availability of the initial beta release of elementary OS 0.3, the upcoming new release from a project that attempts to "beautify" the latest version of Ubuntu and to provide an improved desktop experience: "It has been exactly one year since the release of the second version of elementary OS. On the day of our 'Lunaversary', we're proud to make the first beta of elementary OS 'Freya' publicly available for developers and testers. Freya inherits core components from Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS such as the Linux kernel (version 3.13), hardware drivers, and graphics stack. This includes support for EFI stub-loading, which is a kernel feature that enables booting directly from (U)EFI, without the need for an additional bootloader such as GRUB. Ubiquity does not yet have support for this configuration, but one of our developers has created a guide for a GRUB-free install of Freya on modern Mac computers using rEFInd."

salamat ts...ask ko lng po...luna na ba to?..

Back
Top Bottom