Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Error Installing Win 7 using bootable flash drive

how many times ka nag re-install/reformat ng OS sa pc mo TS?
try to re-install/reformat again your PC or try to reformat first your usb and make a bootable again.
if not working, download another/new OS...

na encounter ko na yan at yan ang ginawa kong solution.. hope it helps...

salamat sa reply =) Maka-ilang ulit na akong nag install gamit ang parehong bootable flash drive. Natry ko na rin mag reformat ng flash drive at gawing bootable sa makailang ulit pero ganun parin. I'm currently downloading another Win 7 OS. Update ko lang to mamaya.

salamat sa reply =) Maka-ilang ulit na akong nag install gamit ang parehong bootable flash drive. Natry ko na rin mag reformat ng flash drive at gawing bootable sa makailang ulit pero ganun parin. I'm currently downloading another Win 7 OS. Update ko lang to mamaya.

try this TS, use cmd to create bootable.
this step is credits to: meecmeec

1. Open cmd in start menu.
2. Type "diskpart" then click yes.
3. Type "list disk".
4. Choose your USB Device then type "select disk 1", (most probably, look and choose if your USB is labeled as Disk 1, Disk 2, etc.).
5. Type "clean".
6. Type "create partition primary".
7. Type "active".
8. Type "format fs=ntfs quick".
9. Type "assign".
10. Done ! Just copy an OS

Attachments

• cmd.jpg
    cmd.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 40
try this TS, use cmd to create bootable.
this step is credits to: meecmeec

1. Open cmd in start menu.
2. Type "diskpart" then click yes.
3. Type "list disk".
4. Choose your USB Device then type "select disk 1", (most probably, look and choose if your USB is labeled as Disk 1, Disk 2, etc.).
5. Type "clean".
6. Type "create partition primary".
7. Type "active".
8. Type "format fs=ntfs quick".
9. Type "assign".
10. Done ! Just copy an OS

I already tried this TS but the same thing happened. It seems that I need to update the BIOS so I can install the OS. Maybe my netbook may then read/execute the Win7. May alam ka ba na sites where I can download BIOS system? I also want to know how to upgrade a BIOS system on a computer. Salamat po ng marami.

sir, dati na po bang win7 yan? or ginawa nyo lang po win7 ngayon?

have you checked the bios and set the configuration back to legacy? baka kasi hindi uefi compatible ung iniinstall mong OS. try CSM or Legacy sa usb bootable settings sa setup(bios) or pag ayaw, try mo sa UEFI.

winsetupfromusb gamit ko. wala namang problema

Back
Top Bottom