Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Facebook] Cityville

fukurokujo

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga ka-sym na naglalaro ng Cityville. share namn kayo ng tips nyo on how to be rich. sa mga expert dyan. It's your time to shine.. hehe

bakit ganun sa akin ayaw mag load ng cityville pero sa backyard monsters pwede

para mas maganda ang paglalaro..dapat walang cheat..hehehe...peace..

ang teknik eh mag invite ka ng maraming neighbor
mas maraming neighbor mas mataas pera mo at exp!
un lang ^^
happy leveling

Mga ka-sym na naglalaro ng Cityville. share namn kayo ng tips nyo on how to be rich. sa mga expert dyan. It's your time to shine.. hehe

hahahaha lolz
vhon2 pati ba d2 nag hahanap ka

pa-share naman po ng madaling cheat dyan, ung mabilis po maglevel at dumami ang cash... thanks in advance :)

hi guys im a newbie here in SYMB i also play cityville pretty addicting game lols before i share some tips i enjoyed playing this game manually i don't use bots or any scripts which i believe kills the fun of the game..im now level 34 in just few weeks..:)

some tips i would like to share when you collect some money on business or house you can add some decorations with high payout value i prefer barricade 200 coins for 4% payout buy as many of this and before collecting place it in some empty lot along with the decorations you would like to do this trick on a high paying business or house :)

thats all for now enjoy :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom