Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Fake TUT fake software just sharing

cody899

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
On the past few weeks I have been trying to remove the activation lock that is in the phone that I bought. I know for a fact there is a way to do that and the problem with doing so without the actual knowledge where to look for it, I end up getting to sites where there are fake software and tutorials that does not really go anywhere. I was that much confident I would find it here but the problem is there is already restrictions here in symbianize and I can't navigate myself here despite me being a member for a long time already. I just wish someone could actually direct me somewhere useful. I am willing to pay but of course I am one of the many that would want it free cause I dont have much really. So please maybe someone could help me remove my activation lock for Iphone 6s thank you........

same here.. end up virusing my pc because of a fake software..

Back
Top Bottom