Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Financial Consultant/Advisor Discussion

zephrynx

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been a member here way back from Symbianize pa. Just like to know if we have others here who are currently practicing/aspiring to be Financial Consultant. From any company is welcome. I know most of you are in the business to earn additional income, but beyond it, yung makatulong sa mga kababayan natin na masecure sila financially, either to achieve a long term/short term goal, or for retirement purposes.

Can we share our struggles, it can be rejection, or mga issues with the company, or any topics with your clients so we can benchmark yung mga activities, and hopefully help each other.

Thank you! Looking forward to sharing my experiences din. :salute:

Back
Top Bottom