Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

FIX - USB Flash drive [unreadable flash drive "Please insert disk on drive E"

rubensarmiento14

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
FIX - USB Flash drive [unreadable flash drive "Please insert disk on drive E"

Hi all, I have some excellent news for which has taken me an entire day to find. And these forums are my #1 source of info, so decided to post here.

There was literally no obvious solutions to this problem that I could find. So here goes...

Problem: A 16gb usb drive of mine became unreadable after I used it as a bootable usb, and my computer then detected it as some sort of disk drive... The small LED on it pulsed slowly rather than its usual solid glow.

I thought I could simply reformat the drive but no, I could not format it.. Or partition it.. Or read anything on it or access it at all. (even in disk management in admin controls)

When I try to double click on it/explore/open it it just said "Please insert disk into Removable Disk F:" or similar. and properties showed a volume of 0 bytes, and when I used cmd to try and manually format/partition etc it told me "no media found" on the disk... There was seemingly no fix.

I thought it was gone forever. And everywhere I looked did not help. (I wasted my whole afternoon on this instead of doing some important things during weekends.)

Anyway... THERE IS A FIX which I recently stumbled across and want to help everyone else.

There is an online recover program by Transcend and it uses internet access to somehow repair the USB (don't ask me how it works, but it did, so I'm happy).

So here's what to do:
(in quote for easy viewing.)

Quote:
So if you have the same error and could not repair it manually at all, follow these steps:

Download: JetFlash Online Recovery from http://www.transcend-info.com/Products/online_recovery_...
simply put in an email address and country (don't even need to put your own email here)

Run the .exe that you just downloaded.

choose the drive size and click next. It will find and repair the drive for you...

and Brand new, properly formatted USB.

Re: FIX - USB Flash drive [unreadable flash drive "Please insert disk on drive E"

anong site ts itong info?

Re: FIX - USB Flash drive [unreadable flash drive "Please insert disk on drive E"

error link sir -__-

ganda ng link...intsik!! :)

sorry sir nd ko n edit ung link yan tlga ung link..tanx digitalranma for posting the correct link.:thumbsup:

will try this now. as in :)

NOT WORKING for me. iba kasi problem nung akin, may ilaw USB pero walang lumalabas na drive sa PC. I read somewhere na baka naformat yung USB ko using a MAC kaya hindi ma-read ng Win 7. amp. anyways. thanks!

Last edited:

nagana ba to sa ibang brand ng USB?? König kasi brand ng usb ko.. TIA

Last edited:

nagana ba to sa ibang brand ng USB?? König kasi brand ng usb ko.. TIA

parang gagana ito boss,, as title says.. hindi naman nilagay ni ts ang specific brand.

pang jetflash lang na fflashdrive yan ts..ayaw madetect ung sakin kingstonDT

TDK yung sa akin read only na lang sya hindi na nakakapagwrite ng file at storing gumagana kaya?

Thanks

Thanks Ts..

gagana po ba ito sa memory card sa phone?

Re: FIX - USB Flash drive [unreadable flash drive "Please in

TS.. pareho tayo ng problem sa Flashdrive ko... ginamit ko rin yun as bootable flashdisk,
nung finormat ko na yun flashdrive ko, (kasi nga eh gawin ko a syang storage drive:p) hindi na sya maopen..
"Please insert Disk into a Drive" na siya.... tapos inamit ko yung sinasabi mong software ang lumabas ay...
"Cannot detect any drive"....

Help namn po kung ano pag ibang paraan....:help::help:

Help please
Kingston 16GB ang lumalabas na error "Windows was unable to complete format"
TIA:dance:

salamat ts malaking tulong to para sa mga gusto pa irecover....

Re: FIX - USB Flash drive [unreadable flash drive "Please insert disk on dr

di po gumana sa akin tsk..

tnx boss :excited:

any update dito? ayaw gumana sakin.

Back
Top Bottom