Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Free Mac for 22m ,22i,22 and also i will help you..

Up ko to si sir neil. Recommended ko to. Try niyo services niya.

mga boss me working mac na po nalagay sa bm622i pero d parin pong maka connect ano po need q gawin or i dl na app? thnx po kng me makatulong

willing to buy mac sir neil. kaso may prob ako sa bm622m ko, cant access telnet kaya d ako makapagchange ng mac. both settings on gui and control and enabled with telnet. please help ill buy mac right away as soon as it will fix.

Hi po... pwede po humingi mac? TIA
Newbie lang po :)

Up!

Last edited:
Boss baka pwede mo din ako maambunan ng mac. 22i sakin boss. Salamat in advance.

good day po boss! pwede po ba makahingi ng mac, Lapu-lapu city, Cebu area ko..

magandang araw bossing baka pede penge din ako ng pang bm622m :thanks: rizal area

Back
Top Bottom