Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

fresh vita running 3.55 what can i do with it

ttengg

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
fresh ps vita from store currently running 3.55 FW ,
my question

can i use it desktop control to my pc? ( cant access site psn mobile discontinued )
can i play online without updating FW? ( i cant connect to online lobby needs to update )

and i need suggestion regarding install tvn or ARK or any available for my firmware
should i exploit it with minmata game or should i upgrade to 3.57 and exploit it with metal gear?
my purpose is to play psp games and play online with my current payed games

advance thanks

is it still possible to play PSP games in the latest firmware 3.57? i have ps vita slim aqua blue version 3.55 and ive been trying to put TNV on it but i cant due to that PSN wants me to update to 3.57 even when im using VITA update blocker

Back
Top Bottom