Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is your go-to workout for weight loss?

sakura07

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Reality Stone
Time Stone
Power Stone
Soul Stone
Mind Stone
Space Stone
Hi!
Been feeling kind of heavy lately - literally. And I think losing weight faster is harder when you're getting old (old-er), it slows metabolism and a piece of donut goes straight to unwanted places. lol
Just want to check anong workout works for ka-symbs and why you chose that workout.

I'm currently reducing my food intake and staying away from junk food.
I go to the gym 1x or 2x a week and play badminton on the weekends, but still - not much progress yet. Masikip pa rin pants ko hahaha
Anyway, I would love to see what type of workout you guys do and please share your struggles as well so I can feel I'm not alone. lol
Thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom