Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

from windows 10 downgraded to windows 8 then back to 10 is it possible?

markie4w

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
im using an acer core i5 laptop and its windows 10 , then i decided to downgrade it to windows 8 because of the softwares that i have to use like opensong bible software for our church projector/LED screen kaso lately my laptop began turning blue telling this :
"CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" i have made some research about what is it all about then i found out that my laptop is at risk if i will not do something so im planning to get it back to windows 10 (where it was originally supported)
pls help me guys on how can i fix my laptop , thank you and Godbless

Last edited:
Sino po may alam kung paano idowngrade ang ios 11 into ios 10?

Back
Top Bottom