Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Generalized Anxiety Disorder Pilipinas

0merta

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi I am having G.A.D for almost 2 years and i am looking for you, yes YOU, ikaw naghahanap ako ng kasama para sa isang support group for GAD

read this:

Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is an anxiety disorder that is characterized by excessive, uncontrollable and often irrational worry about everyday things that is disproportionate to the actual source of worry. For diagnosis of this disorder, symptoms must last at least 6 months.[1] This excessive worry often interferes with daily functioning, as individuals suffering GAD typically anticipate disaster, and are overly concerned about everyday matters such as health issues, money, death, family problems, friendship problems, interpersonal relationship problems, or work difficulties.[2] Individuals often exhibit a variety of physical symptoms, including fatigue, fidgeting, headaches, nausea, numbness in hands and feet, muscle tension, muscle aches, difficulty swallowing, bouts of difficulty breathing, difficulty concentrating, trembling, twitching, irritability, agitation, sweating, restlessness, insomnia, hot flashes, and rashes and inability to fully control the anxiety (ICD-10).[3] These symptoms must be consistent and on-going, persisting at least six months, for a formal diagnosis of GAD to be introduced

Emotional symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)

Constant worries running through your head
Feeling like your anxiety is uncontrollable; there is nothing you can do to stop the worrying
Intrusive thoughts about things that make you anxious; you try to avoid thinking about them, but you can’t
An inability to tolerate uncertainty; you need to know what’s going to happen in the future
A pervasive feeling of apprehension or dread

Behavioral symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)

Inability to relax, enjoy quiet time, or be by yourself
Difficulty concentrating or focusing on things
Putting things off because you feel overwhelmed
Avoiding situations that make you anxious

Physical symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)

Feeling tense; having muscle tightness or body aches
Having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep because your mind won’t quit
Feeling edgy, restless, or jumpy
Stomach problems, nausea, diarrhea

and if meron ka sa mga symptoms na nabangit.. probably meh GAD ka

post here if isa ka i need you so i can see if i am alone sa pinas
i know GAD is quite embarassing but let it out let me KNOW you are there

DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria for generalized anxiety disorder are as follows:
A. Excessive anxiety and worry (apprehensive expectation), occurring more-days-than-not for at least 6 months, about a number of events or activities (such as work or school performance).
B. The person finds it difficult to control the worry.
C. The anxiety and worry are associated with three (or more) of the following six symptoms (with at least some symptoms present for more-days-than-not for the past 6 months).

restlessness or feeling keyed up or on edge
being easily fatigued
difficulty concentrating or mind going blank
irritability
muscle tension
sleep disturbance (difficulty falling or staying asleep, or restless unsatisfying sleep)

D. The focus of the anxiety and worry is not confined to features of other Axis I disorder (such as social phobia, OCD, PTSD etc.)
E. The anxiety, worry, or physical symptoms cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.
F. The disturbance is not due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, a medication) or a general medical condition (e.g., hyperthyroidism), and does not occur exclusively during a mood disorder, psychotic disorder, or a pervasive developmental disorder.

Source: wikipedia

LET ME KNOW!!!

Last edited:
and if meh kakilala kayo please share this
reach me at this no. 09278661618

my mga ganyan ako symtoms... almost a year na rin
msg me nlng po 09155460307

I thought it's normal lang. May ganto pala? Tss.

schizophrenia po ang sakin.. eto po yung epekto sakin delucion hallucination eyes perception ata tawag dun( yung marami kang nakikita katulad ng nakatingin ka sa pader pero bukod sa pader merun kapang nakikita na malayo naman sa lugar at merun din naman malapit yung bang nakakatakot) tapos parang malayo sa realidad.. tapos minsan negative thougts at kung anu anung pumasok sa isipan na hindi maganda.. at mga boses na nag didikta kung anung gagawin mo..

Back
Top Bottom