Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Give reasons why being a Christian is totally worth it

Another sharing

I can say no to temptation one at a time and i know that God will strengthened me to be come an over comer just like his son Lord Jesus. I must understood the verse below saying Jesus has set himself as an example for us to live without sin.

Please read 1 Peter 2:21,22.

"For even hereunto (or for even this very purpose) were YOU CALLED: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an EXAMPLE, that YOU should follow HIS STEPS (WHAT steps? What steps are WE as Christians CALLED to FOLLOW? Keep reading the word of TRUTH):

22. Who did NO SIN, neither was guile found in his mouth:"

i have eternal life and my eternity is secure whatever happens. that is more than enough reason to be grateful as a Christian

I am sharing again.

I prayed for this and continuously praying. As a working student and a family man, i was planning to seek a new job last year. A new environment, ambiance, and adjustments. Sabihin ko na ring nag sawa na ako sa dati. At di na rin maganda yung relation ko sa mga ka officemates ko. I felt nag iisa, yung ramdam mo yung pressure na pinag-iinitan ka na at nahahalata mo mga "ad-hominem" sa iyo. Yung feeling na gingawa mo na lahat for peace, ginagawan mo na ng mabuti, naoofend pala sila. So i prepared my resume and attended job interviews. Confident na confident ako sa kalibre kong experiences dahil more than 10 years na akong employee. Nakapag tataka lang is hindi ako matanggap sa mga inaplayan ko. Tanong ko, Bakit? I prayed naman to bless me, na I really want to exit na sa dati, prayed every night for His grace and mercy and favor. Pero Bakit? hindi ako matanggap sa mga Job openings?

2019 passes heto na yung corana virus, naging pandamic, nag karoon ng mga lock downs, hindi na makapasok sa mga trabaho, wala nang masakyan papuntang office, and so on. Dahil nagka lock down nagkaroon ng time makapag muni-muni.

I realize...

Ahh kaya pala?...

Sobrang Pasalamat po ako sa Inyo aking Ama! You are truly Amazing!

Kaya pala hindi ako matanggap-tangap bukod sa bokya ka sa grammars mo (hahaha) me COVID-19 palang parating!

At hindi Niya pinahintulot na makapag aply sa iba!

His ways are higher than ours! Praise be to Him forevermore!

That`s not you who are talking so I don`t believe you. There`s still HOPE in Jesus name. The name above all names.

Back
Top Bottom