Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[GTCD] c++ PROBLEMS ONLY ft. [BISDAK]

Code:
        for(int i=0; i<MAX; i++)  // MAX = 10
        {
                if(myInt == array[i])
                {
                        for(int j=i; j<MAX; j++)
                                array[j] = array[j+1];

array[MAX-1] = 0;
                        break;
                }
        }

weeh.. salamat po dito sa code hehe feedback po ako maya-maya pag mapagana ko :D:thumbsup:

sir ung sa mau union at intersection? papaano po kaya yun? :D

edit: waaah.. di ko alam magconstruct :( pero ma nahanap na akong codes mula sa wiki.. haha salamat po :D

Last edited:
sir meron po ba kayong information system dito c++ po pede po ba mahiram para may pag babasihan po ako salamat

any website or tutorial po na magandang aralin ang c++? Thanks

patulong naman po , gagawa po kase ako ng program sa c++ . Gagawa po ng program na makakapag SORT from 1 to the Highest number, pwede po kahit gumamit ng Heap,Bubble,Quick,Bin .. yan po ung way para makapagsort .sana po matulungan nio po ako . kailangan na po kase, pwede po pasend nalang sa email ko baka kase makita ng prof. ko na nagpagawa lang ako . e totoo naman . salamat po

eto po ung email ko
[email protected]

sir/maam? papanu po etong problem ko kasi po gagawa po kami ng code na may password at pag tama ang password papasok po ako sa menu or inventory area at pipili ng products for example po milk=10, sugar=8 at cornedbeef=35 pagkatapos po mag tatanong ang program kong ilan ang kukunin nya for example po milk 2 pcs so ang total po 20pesos kasi add up na po sila,, eto po ngaun problema ko... in the next loop uli po papasok ka po muli sa menu or inventory po ng program at magtatanung po uli ang program kaso po kaylangan pong mag add up ung first data na na enter at ang second data po ung 20 kanina add up po ng bagong data na e enter nyu po,,, papanu po un sir/maam?

TS PAGAWA AKO NG PROGRAM SA U

ITO ANG CASE # 1,2 & 3

Case #1.)How many numbers you want?

Input:

Enter Number 1:
Enter Number 10:

Output:

Count all the odd number:
Count all the even number:

Sum up all the odd number:
Sum up all the even number:

Case #2.)Algorithm

1.Ask how many letters from the alphabet to be prompt.

2.Count the:

2.1)Number of vowel
2.2)Number of consonant
2.3)Uppercase and Lowercase vowel
2.4)Lowercase and Lowercase consonant

3.Display the total number of

3.1)Vowel
3.2)Consonant
3.3)Uppercase and Lowercase vowel
3.4)Uppercase and Lowercase consonant

Case #3.)If else/Switch Function

Write a program that calculate and prints the bill of cellular company.The company offers two types of services. REGULAR & PREMIUM. The rates varied depending of the type of services. The rates are computed as follow:

a.)Regular Service-10 pesos + 1st 15 min are free charge. Charges for over 15 mins are 50 cents per min.

b.)Premium Service

b1.)For calls made 6am-6pm the 1st 75 min are free; charges for over o75 min are 10 cents.

b2.)For callsd 6pm-6am, 1st 100min are free; charges for over 100 min are 5 cents.

Your program should prompt the user to enter an account number; A service code(type card); The number of mins the service was used. The service code of either uppercase or lowercase are P=premium service & R=regular service. Threat an any character as all error.

Your program should output the ff:

a.)Account number
b.)Type of service
c.)Number of min telephone service was used
d.)The amount due prompt the user

The premium service,the costumer will be using the service day and night.Therefore, to calculate the bill, you must ask the user to input the number of minutes the service during the day and the number of min the service was used during the night.

Add mo lang ako sa FB/YM account:

[email protected]
cabalonline1993

Last edited:
pa correct naman po ng code ko...
ang ginagawa po ng program ay una may menu siya papipiliin ka muna ano gusto mo gawin then pili ka kung alin sa 4 basic operations gagawin mo tapos babalik lang rin siya sa menu pag natapos na ang pag execute ng isa sa mga 4 basic operations...

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()

{
int *NUM;
int selection,choice;
double numbers,sum,difference,product,quotient,i;

cout<<"MENU"<<endl;
cout<<"[1]Enter numbers you want to use"<<endl;
cout<<"[2]Find the sum of the numbers"<<endl;
cout<<"[3]Find the difference of the numbers"<<endl;
cout<<"[4]Find the product of the numbers"<<endl;
cout<<"[5]Find the quotient of the numbers"<<endl;
cout<<"[6]Terminate The Program"<<endl;
cout<<"Please enter your choice: "<<endl;
cin>>choice;

switch (selection){

case 1:
cout<<"Please enter how many numbers you like use"<<endl;
cin>>numbers;
NUM = new int [numbers];

break;
case 2:
for(i = 0; i <numbers; i++);{
sum = sum + sum;
}
cout<<"The sum of the numbers is: "<<sum<<endl;
break;
case 3:
difference = difference + difference;
}
cout<<"The difference of the numbers is: "<<difference<<endl;
break;
case 4:
product = product + product;
}
cout<<"The product of the numbers is:"<<product<<endl;
break;

case 5:
quotient = quotient + quotient;
}
cout<<"The quotient of the numbers is:"<<quotient<<endl;
break;
case 6:
exit;
break;

default:
break;
}
return 0;
}

Patulong naman po sa assignment ko....Bale gagawa po kami ng command using C++ bout sa info bout sa isang student bale 5 po na command.....
Balak ko sana ilagay ay Name, Year and Section, Course, Student ID number, and School Year covered.

Tahnks po sa tulong.:clap:

ako din medyo ganyan sya. nid ko na to before 1pm.
eto yung question eh;

Create a structure to specify data on students given below:roll number, name, department, course, year of joining
Assume that there are not more than 450 students in the collage.

(a) Write a function to print names of all students who joined in a particular year.
(b) Write a function to print the data of a student whose roll number is given.

SAna makatulong ka po;

Question :

Modify it in such a way that number of spaces,number of punctuation marks,number of lowercase letters,number of uppercase letters,number of consonants and the total number of all the characters in the statement will be displayed on screen .display also the statement in uppercase letter without any vowel,and also if the statement has digits, the program must also output the sum of all digits

C laguage only using ctype.h

Pakigawa po ng program pls pls!!

Code:
#include<iostream>
#include<conio.h>

using namespace std;

void func(long,char[]);
char *one[]={" ","one","two","three","four","five","six","seven","eight","Nine","ten","eleven","twelve","thirteen","fourteen","fifteen","sixteen","seventeen","eighteen","nineteen"};
char *ten[]={" "," ","twenty","thirty","forty","fifty","sixty","seventy","eighty","ninety"};

int main()
{
long num;
cout<<"Enter integer: ";
cin>>num;
{
func(((num/1000)%100),"thousand");
func(((num/100)%10),"hundred");
func((num%100)," ");
}
getche();
return 0;
}

void func(long a,char b[])
{
(a>19)?cout<<ten[a/10]<<" "<<one[a%10]<<" ":
cout<<one[a]<<" ";
if(a) cout<<b<<" ";
}

pinapagawa sakin ito noon ng kaibigan ko,d ko makuha kuha ung logic,.:slap:,.salamat d2 sa code,.papag aralan ko ito,.:)ty d2

ate,pdi po pa hep sa problem na ito ?
pdi basic lag rin na mga codes ang gamitin, kasi 1st year pa po kasi ako. wag lag nyo rin po gmitan ng array kc ndi pa namin na take-up eeh

pde po ba ?

{
A business firm is hiring you to automate their billing system. One of the features of the system is to automate the conversion of the amount in the check into words.

INPUT
Each line of input contains one unsigned integer which is less than 100,000,000. The last line of the input must contain “0”.

OUTPUT
For each of the test cases except the last, display the resulting word conversions.

Sample Input

}
Sample Output

Fifty-five
Three thousand, nine hundred, ninety-nine
One million one

thank u po. final requirement lang po namin

sir a program po using c++ that will calculate the determinants of given matrix?
tapos ung matrix po nya is nth order. thanks.
kahit po konting clue lang.

clue: alamin mo muna yung formula ng determinant. pag alam mo na balik ka dito, madali na implement yun.

merron po ba kaung sample code ng emloyee payroll? tnx
dapat po man
Employee Number:
Employee Name:
Marital Status:
if SIngle deduc sia ng 12%
pag married deduc sia ng 15% tas may dependents pa sia pag 1 dependents 15% pag 2 aman 20% pag 3 or more than 3 25%

Monthly Basic Pay:
Number of Dependents:

----------------
DEDUCTIONS
pagibig = 100
philhealth = 150
sss = 250
withholding tax= (mag aapear kung ilang percent ang madededuct)
-------------
total monthly salary :

tnx po di ko kasi magetz ung sa marital status ee pls help dis week na kasi pass nyann ee...:help: :pray: :weep:

Back
Top Bottom