Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HACKINTOSH!!!! The cheapest way to get a MAC

Mga Limang buwan na rin akong nag dual booting windows 7 and mavericks sa pc ko

and i used Mavericks for My Home Music Studio Production and Windows 7 for Gaming.

Para sa mga gusting e try ang Hackintosh PC u will find great support at Tonymacx86.

Hope na makatulong to sa inyo.

Thnks and Goodluck

Mga Limang buwan na rin akong nag dual booting windows 7 and mavericks sa pc ko

and i used Mavericks for My Home Music Studio Production and Windows 7 for Gaming.

Para sa mga gusting e try ang Hackintosh PC u will find great support at Tonymacx86.

Hope na makatulong to sa inyo.

Thnks and Goodluck

di lang sa tonymacx86 sama mu din tong symbianize kasi dito ko na explore ang pag hackintoshing :)

ang tonymacx86 di silk aware sa distro Mac OS X nka base cla sa vanilla installation

Last edited:
di lang sa tonymacx86 sama mu din tong symbianize kasi dito ko na explore ang pag hackintoshing :)

ang tonymacx86 di silk aware sa distro Mac OS X nka base cla sa vanilla installation

Yeah Thnks also to this board sana maka tulong din BTW i used unibeast method with mavericks direct from MacAppstore I dont use Distro like Vanilla or Niresh.

Hackintoshing is very good at this moment Bcause mavericks and Yosimete is available for free through MacAppstore :)

Yeah Thnks also to this board sana maka tulong din BTW i used unibeast method with mavericks direct from MacAppstore I dont use Distro like Vanilla or Niresh.

Hackintoshing is very good at this moment Bcause mavericks and Yosimete is available for free through MacAppstore :)

nka yosemite nka din ba sir :)

speed, may ginagawang niresh yosemite with amd support, malapit na din erelease iyon.

Battery Percentage on Fujitsu LH532 :D
attachment.php

tomitomo, bug yata yang dilaw na kulay sa USB mo? :D
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 5.29.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 5.29.46 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
baka ibang filesystem sya, di ko nilagay ang battery, direct from power adaptor kaya ganyan. :D

Pwede po ba 'to multiboot?
Naka windows 7 at Linux Mint kasi ako e

Back
Top Bottom