Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

hello!!! pa help po how to limit bandwidth every devices connected on wifi

motherfour

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hello po! I'm just new with this kind of forum.. i hope someone could help me on how to limit the bandwidth of every devices that connected on wi fi. i have pldtmyhomedsl, ive been searching on how to limit my relatives because most of them are accessing youtube and that cause of lagging. most often than not, i end up turning off my laptop. and wait for them to be tired watching. I research on how to do it but it wont give me something. i hope matulungan nyo ako.

What's the brand and model of your DSL MODEM? Check the modem if it has 'Bandwidth Control' features or something similar. If none then you will have to purchase another router which has that feature.

nasubok ko ts.. selfish.net maganda xa nakuha dito symbianize

Back
Top Bottom