Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help About my BM622 With Hardware Protection

klish21

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Bigay lang kasi sakin to mga boss. May switch sya sa harapan pang protection ata yon. Di ko alam kung pano gamitin, pag sinaksak ko yung modem ko at binuksan ko, reboot lang sya ng reboot. Di tuloy ako makapag change mac. May ginagawa pa po ba dito para mapagana or sira na ung unit? Thanks po !

View attachment 165146

- - - Updated - - -

up up up up

Attachments

• 195954205_1957005807f40cedf6c6ecddc2fde10a1c5852f2918015b6.jpg
    195954205_1957005807f40cedf6c6ecddc2fde10a1c5852f2918015b6.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 5
upupupupuup

- - - Updated - - -

up
up
up
up
up

press and hold the button while booting. release it when telnet and wimax lights are off. then you're good to go.

Ok ill try po. Feedback later.

- - - Updated - - -

press and hold the button while booting. release it when telnet and wimax lights are off. then you're good to go.

Ok na idol gumana na kaso hindi ko mabuksan telnet. Pag type ko ng telnet 192.168.1.1, nkalagay agad connection to host lost. Tapos naglologin nmn ako sa GUI. blangko lumalabas, anu po gagawin?

- - - Updated - - -

up up up up up

Ok ill try po. Feedback later.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok na idol gumana na kaso hindi ko mabuksan telnet. Pag type ko ng telnet 192.168.1.1, nkalagay agad connection to host lost. Tapos naglologin nmn ako sa GUI. blangko lumalabas, anu po gagawin?

- - - Updated - - -

up up up up up

if you're sure about the symptoms i believe FWD na yan. (firmware destroyed) search for it sa google.. also if you want it fixed marami nag offer dito ng fix niya. mga around P500 ang pagpapaayos. or txt 09283713129, the guy who fixed my wimax.

Back
Top Bottom