Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Blank Screen on my CM Omega HD 2.0

stork3ayban

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello mga ka Symbian, I really need help po.

Yesterday, I changed my custom rom sa CM Omega HD 2.0 ko from Lewa OS to SAMv1. The installation of the custom rom was successful and after, I system reboot it on the recovery. After the reboot, I finally got a blank screen. NO boot animation screen, NO recovery on the screen. I need your help.

What I did, I reflashed (using SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139) my phone again. After I did the reflashing thing, this is what I got.

help_zps16d14fd3.png

I already used up all of my knowledge & information regarding this that's why I am asking for your assistance.

If your residing around from Cebu, PM me. I am willing to pay for your efforts. I need my phone for work purposes. What I did was a mistake. Sana matulungan nyo ako.

Thank you.

i have the same problem.

does anyone here have an idea how much it will cost to have the service center reflash the phone back to it's original firmware/rom?

update firmware mo muna po tapos try mo ulit..

ganito rin nangyari sa Omega nami.. tried everything.. nothing happens... still black screen...

they say its the LCD that is broken.. but i dont think thats the case..
and the availability of LCD for omega is hard to find..

hope someone can answer this

i can help you regarding this problem

but through PM..

1. Install mtk driver & adb com driver.

2. Back up your IMEI 1st using MTK Droid Tools or via Mobile Uncle Tools

3. Flash your phone with SP Flash Tool using the right build for your phone.

4. Root your phone.

5. Fix IMEI or restore.

P.S.

All files will be uploaded soon..

Last edited:
Hello mga ka Symbian, I really need help po.

Yesterday, I changed my custom rom sa CM Omega HD 2.0 ko from Lewa OS to SAMv1. The installation of the custom rom was successful and after, I system reboot it on the recovery. After the reboot, I finally got a blank screen. NO boot animation screen, NO recovery on the screen. I need your help.

What I did, I reflashed (using SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139) my phone again. After I did the reflashing thing, this is what I got.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k83/vohnne/help_zps16d14fd3.png

I already used up all of my knowledge & information regarding this that's why I am asking for your assistance.

If your residing around from Cebu, PM me. I am willing to pay for your efforts. I need my phone for work purposes. What I did was a mistake. Sana matulungan nyo ako.

Thank you.

pm me sir ican help you, naka try nako nyan, [email protected]

Buying ako ng omega hd 2.0 mother board baka mern kayo
Good Condition
No Hidden Deffect
80 - 99% Smooth

Just text me lang if interested kayong ibenta .
0949-945-6000
0932-434-7006

Meet up only manila area .Buying ako ng omega hd 2.0 mother board baka mern kayo
Good Condition
No Hidden Deffect
80 - 99% Smooth

Just text me lang if interested kayong ibenta .
0949-945-6000
0932-434-7006

Meet up only manila area .

Back
Top Bottom