Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP car window!

Lierina

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga ka symb. pa help naman paano ausin ung car side window ang hirap itaas tsaka ibaba my nabibili ba na para doon para maganda pag baba niya parang tumigas na kasi ung rubber niya eh my nilalagay naman jan para gumanda pag baba niya n pag taas.salamat mga ka sym.

BILI KA NGA WD-40

wd-40-smart-straw-voc-12oz_straw_up_right.png

Try to check what's causing it first. Kung nangalawang then try using WD-40 and try to scrap some rust off. After that you can use Silicon Spray for lubrication. It can be bought in Ace Hardware or True Value.

na try ko armor all, ni spray ko lang ung sa may rubber at window medyo dumulas naman

salamat, mga ka symb. replace ko nalang rubber niya para sure it cost of PHP 1000 sa bali 2 un sa my auto glass.

try mo rin i-check yung bracket ng glass window mo minsan kasi nadi-dis-align yun kaya nahihirapan magtaas-baba sayang naman kung papalitaan mo agad baka hindi naman pala yun ang deperensya.

never use regular WD-40 sa RUBBER part sa gilid ng windows lalong mag sstock up yan ..
the best spray jan is WD-40 din but Indicated na SILICONE spray or any other silicon spray

Back
Top Bottom