Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Legit In App Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylishboyLet

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Note: Hindi ko po alam kung saan ako pwede mag post ng query ko. FM kau na po bahala :lol::lol::lol:

Problema ko po mga sir/maam, hindi po ako makagawa ng LEGIT server-side in app purchase sa rooted device ko. What happened before was I used lucky patcher, creehack and freedom sa app na I assumed na madadaya ko :rofl::rofl::rofl: - epic fail pala so i decided to play nice. Every time na subukan ko po mag purchase in game, hindi lumalabas ung google play purchase. Tinry ko mag reinstall ng app at tanggalin ung mga editing tools pero ganun pa din ung problema.

Any solutions? :pls:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom