Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP My BM6622i 2010 need mac pasig area baguhan lang po,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trike1984

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
mga bro at sa ibang member natin ngayon lang ako naka balik sa larangan ng pag kukulikot ng ganito ibig sabihin baguhan baka pwede nyo ako matulungan sa aking munting problema bm6622i 2010 ko ay ngayon patay na hahaaha baka meron naman kau dyan alive mac are ko pala sa pasig. ito number ko sa makaka pag bigay ng live mac sakin may biyaya kau sakin 09398455387

- - - Updated - - -

txt me live mac for my unit wimax bm6622i 2010 09398455387 i give you gift for live mac you give baguhan lang kaya medyo nalilito pa sa mga procedure and hnd din ako maka pag fucos kase bc sa work pag gabi lang ako nakaka pag net tapos nawala pa net ko sa bahay sa makaka tulong sakin ngayon palang big tnx na and ako na bahala sayo. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

up ko lang po mga bossing pls help me :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom