Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[help] ocd, perfectionism etc.

ric0

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
i always think na ayaw ko sayangin yung oras ko, kya gnagawa ko self study about computer related study (programming, tut about something i wanna learn, etc), madalas po ako walang kasama sa bahay, dumating sa point na hindi ako na ssatisfied about sa gnagawa ko kya pinapaulit ulit ko basahin then i always think kung tama ba yung gnawa ko, feeling ko nabubuang nko :upset:

dalawa lng kmi nakatira sa bhay, yung erpat ko lagi nsa work at ako nmn e2 nsa bhay lng, kka graduate ko lng nung 2014 2yr course i.t

hanggang ngaun wla pko work (wla pko experience), minsan prang na bblanko na utak ko

natatakot nko na lumala pa tong problema ko :upset:

Back
Top Bottom