Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP: Pwede ko po ba gamitin yung 18.5 v na Charger sa Laptop ko na 19v?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemanel

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Pwede ko po ba gamitin yung 18.5 v na Charger sa Laptop ko na 19v?.

Nasira kasi charger ko.

ASUS K43sd model ng laptop ko.

Thanks po sa sasagot

Wag pre..
Bumili ka ng charger kesa bibili ka ng bagong laptop..

pwede kung charger mo ay 19v tas laptop mo ay 18.5v .. pero kung baligtad .. risky since di magtutugma power input nila .. ok ng medyu sobra .. wag lang kulang .. bka mashort lang battery mo

Nasira kasi charger ko.

Thanks po sa sasagot

check mo yong mA (miliamphere) ng charger ng laptop mo.., kung parehas sila, pweding pwede yan.

Pwede yan, basta wag lang magkaiba ng polarity.

in terms of V you should safely check the specific Power Rating of your device, In terms of your problem, It's safe to if your charger is under the specific voltage rating, It's safe to undervoltage but it is very dangerous and could destroy your device if you go over voltage, It is also the same on Current Rating Just do remember this analogy, Voltage is the same as faucet "Gripo" it is ok to underboltage "Mahinang daloy ng tubig, and it is ok to Undercurrent, " with that said, IT should just do fine with that, Practicing EE here. Hope it helps

pwede kung charger mo ay 19v tas laptop mo ay 18.5v .. pero kung baligtad .. risky since di magtutugma power input nila .. ok ng medyu sobra .. wag lang kulang .. bka mashort lang battery mo

I think Your Stating the opposite of what i just said,, It is dangerous, I repeat No one recommends to Over voltage, Imagine the voltage is the Capacity of your Bottle( BATTERY ),Let say it's only capable of holding 1Liter of water(EMF "VOLTS") and you choose to Go over the specific of (18.5V) so instead umapaw na kasi 1.500 Liters na ang pinapadaloy mo, so aapaw( MASISIRA) yung Bottle Mo(Battery) Hindi po okay ang sobra, ang okay po is yung Mababa, "Below the Specified rating, and or EQUAL TO THE SPECIFIC RATING, Hope It enlightens you

Last edited:
delikads dre, bili ka nalangng 2nd hand na charger. Kesa isusugal mo ung kalagayan ng charger mo. Kapag pumutok yan nako delikado yan baka ma dale kapa nyan pre.

Nasira kasi charger ko.

Thanks po sa sasagot

pre pwdi kaya lng risky, bili ka na lang second hand laptop charger na pang-model sayo for sure na long life yan.

I think Your Stating the opposite of what i just said,, It is dangerous, I repeat No one recommends to Over voltage, Imagine the voltage is the Capacity of your Bottle( BATTERY ),Let say it's only capable of holding 1Liter of water(EMF "VOLTS") and you choose to Go over the specific of (18.5V) so instead umapaw na kasi 1.500 Liters na ang pinapadaloy mo, so aapaw( MASISIRA) yung Bottle Mo(Battery) Hindi po okay ang sobra, ang okay po is yung Mababa, "Below the Specified rating, and or EQUAL TO THE SPECIFIC RATING, Hope It enlightens you

as far as im concern i have nothing to correct with my statement, besides i'm a technician of laptops and computers over 4 years.. i've done so many things regarding this issue so far, and practicing EE is just a theoretical basic, im basing my statement on my experience over years. Hope practicing EE will make you better in EE not being conceited about EE.

Maraming maraming salamat po sa sumagot ng tread ko. nakabili na po ako ng bagong charger, pero dahil sa curius ako itinry ko ng saglit lang. ang resulta

- nag eenter mag isa.
- di ma touch ang touchpad.
- mabilis uminit yung charger.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom