Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help setting up qos for bayandsl aztech dsl5028en

Gabworth

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Quick preface, we have the Aztech DSL5028EN modem for home use under BayanDSL. I've been having trouble playing online games when my family is using the internet connection to browse. I searched the web for tips on how to fix this and I learned about QoS.

However, the QoS settings for the Aztech DSL5028EN is really complicated and I can't find help anywhere online. Here's the image of the QoS page of the router:

View attachment 318369

Can anyone help me? I have no idea what to put into these fields. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• zFfeigQ.png
    zFfeigQ.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom