Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] SSS UMID new ID application

Moreign

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I actually have my own UMID and I got it last year however it does not like the new UMID that includes the other government agencies like pagibig, philhealth and GSIS. I have not applied for GSIS, would that be the reason why they did not give me the new UMID? I'd like to ask here first for those who have a lot of knowledge about this before I go back to SSS. I hope that someone will cooperate and tell me the step by step procedures. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I actually have my own UMID and I got it last year however it does not like the new UMID that includes the other government agencies like pagibig, philhealth and GSIS. I have not applied for GSIS, would that be the reason why they did not give me the new UMID? I'd like to ask here first for those who have a lot of knowledge about this before I go back to SSS. I hope that someone will cooperate and tell me the step by step procedures. Thanks!

UMID ID is not applicable in any government agencies rather than SSS. meaning kukuha ka pa rin ng ID para sa PAG-IBIG, Philhealth at GSIS if member ka.

Back
Top Bottom