Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP: suggestion mga boss.. picanto, eon, wigo or mirage?

pangolotnot

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
guys bibili kmi ng car ung affordable muna.... ano po mas okay jan s mga car n yan po? please tell ur opinion slamat po ng madmi....

mirage, mura kesa sa "high-end" models nung iba. matipid pa din naman kahit 1.2 ang makina

I'm not fond of Korean brands so I'd choose wigo or mirage but since mirage looks better than the wigo, I'd take the Mirage

I'd choose manual transmission since it offers slightly better fuel economy. Aside from that, Mirage has a small displacement engine so a manual tranny would be more practical.

Mirage sir mas maganda lalo n ung top of the line,sir I'm ramil sales consultant ng Mitsubishi, pg my tanong po kau,pm nio lng po ako or txt my no#09174884242/09286672365,salamat

Depende naman yan sa customer kung anong gusto mo. Pero naitry ko na parehas kung ang basehan mo ay kung saan ka makakatipid go for Wigo. e kung gusto mo naman e pang-harabas at pang-porma na medyo mataas ang rate ng fuel consumption kaysa sa wigo go for mirage!

Back
Top Bottom