Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP: System Unit Stops Booting or Halting During Start (Disk Reading)

arnelssymbian0214

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-M61 PMES2P AM2+

Problem 1:

When I press the Power Button, the system unit is turning on, screen displays in DOS, system info.
Then, after the beep, and reads the disk, it shut offs, the power is dead.

And I try to remove the HDD sata, and HDD power and Switch on the system, the power on motherboard is continues
and not halting or cutting off, but when I try to put back the HDD, the same goes as earlier problem, the system unit cannot boot normally, and still cut offs the power when reading the disk. I even try to replace the HDD. And still the system unit is not booting up continuously.

Problem 2: BIOS data is error and Updating during boot process.

try to chance your RAM, ppag hindi gumana, try to test your hdd to another motherboard, pag gumana xa, meaning your
needs for a new one.

check motherboard look for the capacitors around the processor, if one capacitors has a bulge or blown like thingy. Then you need new mobo

View attachment 216580

Attachments

• close-up.jpg
    close-up.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom