Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] Unbrick my Galaxy Note 8.0 (n5100)

arvi03

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
As the title implies
Mag fflash po sana ako ng kikta sa note 8 ko tru odin so followed the instruction then when the process start i left it my battery was around 20%(my bad i didnt read the instruction thorougly)
so iniwan ko sya pag balik ko my text na "Firmware upgrade encountered issue" with yellow triangle na may exclamation point tapos nag basa basa ako kay google nakakita ako ng way kaso after an hour of researching my phone started to act weird it was flickering until it totally shutdown so now the problem i cant enter download mode to reflash it with odin
Things i tried
Feeling ko kasi sa battery ung prob baka na empty na so i charged for a couple of hours tru samsung original charger no respond totally off lang sya

any suggestion guys

try to change the battery din reflash ulit bro baka nadrain ng husto ang battery mo...or try to search xda forums also...

Back
Top Bottom