Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(help) windows 10 bluetooth not connecting in audio device

felixsanto23

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm having trouble connecting to bluetooth audio devices after installing windows 10. drivers are updated and tried several google resolutions but still i'm having the same error. Can anyone help me. Thanks

View attachment 377451

Here's the error message.

Attachments

• Bluetooth error.PNG
    Bluetooth error.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 45
Same issue, kino connect ko Laptop ko sa Wireless Headphone ko, detected naman and nakaka connect na pero yung Audio is default parin.

Ang ginagawa ko is i de delete (remove device) ko yung device sa Bluetooth then scan ulit then connect na, ayun gumagana na sya.

PS. delete (remove device), scan ginagawa ko kada ko connect ako.

Sakin humihingi ng PIN.

Attachments

• PIN.png
    PIN.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom