Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP zte MF65+ unlocking method ...... (smart)

I did try to ask directly to the admins on there fb account if they are working on unlocking the ZTE MF65+. unfortunately here's the reply

Attachments

• DC-UNLOCKER.jpg
    DC-UNLOCKER.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 202
yan din sakin. hopefully me method na. how to unlcok. HELP zte MF65+ unlocking method ...... (smart)

sama nlng ako sa reposting ng. model ng modem na to.

pero. yung HUAWE modem q hindi qpa ma unlock. huhu. ang acial lang po.. to help me unlock this one.. hehehe
thanks na rin in advance..

"ZTE MF65+"....

Hahayz... tagal nmn ma available yong unlocking sa dc-unlocker. T_T sayang lang modem nka imbak lng. aw.

fplz. up up up up this thread. need to openline this smarthbro for globe and t.m.... thanks to address this thread..

pa up after a long ban of break!!!

Back
Top Bottom