Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How can YOU unlove a person

Miss Red

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
If I were to ask you,
how can you unlove a person? a person whom you shared your life with? a person whom shared your laughters and tears with?
does moving on enough not to feel anything from him/her?

can you help me solve this mystery?

thanks in advance ;)

Panonoorin ko yan ;)

Moving on for me is accepting the fact na hindi na kayo pwede, na period na yung story niyo yet the feelings' still there. You can't unlove a person, because if you do then you didnt love him/her at all in the first place.

Meeting someone new parang adding someone to that love na kaya mong ibigay sa iba.

I still love him (ex)
Pero umaasa pa ba ko? A big No.
Namimiss ko ba siya? Yes
Nakamove on na ba ko? I could say Yes

Pero like Piolo there are some things na gusto ko din itanong sa taong yun. Why may goodbye na hindi ko magets gets until now. And yeah I needed some acceptable reasonable explanations ;) pero if hindi na mangyari yun then be it guess that's how life is besides may asawa at anak na siya.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for sharing. Di ko lang napigilan ;)

Last edited:
madali lang mag unlove kung ang pag mamahal mo sa kanya ai hindi lubosan mag tira ka din kasi para sa sarili mo at sa may kapal na handang gumabay at tumulong sayo sa kahit ano oras.:pray: :dance:

“Love isn't something you can just unlearn. No matter who you are, or who you're born to, or how much it's not returned."

If I were to ask you,
how can you unlove a person? a person whom you shared your life with? a person whom shared your laughters and tears with?
does moving on enough not to feel anything from him/her?

can you help me solve this mystery?

thanks in advance ;)

Sa process kasi ng pag move on kasama dyan ung acceptance ng truth na wala na kau, nadyan din dapat ung closure and forgiveness, ung loving yourself more, saka time.

Will that be enough para mawala ung love? Hindi naman totally mawawala para sa akin marami kasing type ng love, love for your friends, family, lovers, kapag tumutulong ka sa mga beggars or nangangailangan.

So ung type ng love na binigay mo dati magiiba na kapag nakapagmove on kana, as time passes kapag ngkita kau, mararamdaman mo na wala na, specially pag may iba ka na ding mahal.

Last edited:
v( °_°)v mam red parang malapit sa imposible yung ma unlove kung di nawawala yung nakaraan XD lalu na pag nakikita mu sya o nakakausap.

pwede yun malimutan kung mag kakaruon ng amnesia XD wag naman.

pero seriously wala talagang solusyon dyan kundi mag move on at magmahal sa iba.

Sa process kasi ng pag move on kasama dyan ung acceptance ng truth na wala na kau, nadyan din dapat ung closure and forgiveness, ung loving yourself more, saka time.

Will that be enough para mawala ung love? Hindi naman totally mawawala para sa akin marami kasing type ng love, love for your friends, family, lovers, kapag tumutulong ka sa mga beggars or nangangailangan.

So ung type ng love na binigay mo dati magiiba na kapag nakapagmove on kana, as time passes kapag ngkita kau, mararamdaman mo na wala na, specially pag may iba ka na ding mahal.

nice bro! nakarelate ako kay TS eh T.T sana makapag move on din ako ng mabilis :)

nice bro! nakarelate ako kay TS eh T.T sana makapag move on din ako ng mabilis :)

it takes time pre, saka depende din kasi sa tao, meron matagal magmove on iba inaabot ng taon, iba naman hindi, depende pano mo ihandle ung sitwasyon mo ngayun.

Basta wag na wag ka manliligaw uli if alam mong broken ka pa, maawa tayo dun sa girl na liligawan natin.

Magheheal din yan in time..

Thank you for all your replies.
I agree sa inyong lahat. Honestly, when I love a person, di na yun mawawala. Well, mababwasan yun timbang but the love remains.

Though, I really want to unlove that person completely so that I wont feel the same pain over and over again :)

I do pray, everyday, everyhour, every minute. Everytime I'm feeling the same pain, all I can do is to pray.

If only, I could ask God to take away the love I have for that person, I will ask Him to do so.

When it comes with moving on, I really want to do that. One step at a time. No looking back, no turning back.
Move forward...

But how long will takes? Til when?

Til you fall in love again and can say oh this' worth the risk ;) I believe love din ang makakaheal ng pain na dulot ng love ;) But do not rush or hurry. Let your system adapt the pain until masanay ka na na wala na siya :) Not easy yes pero helping yourself to not focus on the past will do a lot :)

Til you fall in love again and can say oh this' worth the risk ;) I believe love din ang makakaheal ng pain na dulot ng love ;) But do not rush or hurry. Let your system adapt the pain until masanay ka na na wala na siya :) Not easy yes pero helping yourself to not focus on the past will do a lot :)

Very well said..

Naalala ko ung sinabi ni Papa Jack, sabi nia "Life is about chasing happiness", pag iniwan ka ng taong mahal mo don't worry kasi dadating ung time na meron nanaman magmamahal sau, kapag sinaktan ka uli meron nanaman papalit hanggang sa makita mo na talaga ung hinahanap mo ung talagang para sayo, at dun mo mararamdaman ung pinakamasayang part sa buhay mo..

Pansin ko lang daming broken hearted ngayun kung kelan mg Valentines na :weep:

Last edited:
That's sweet january anne :)
I guess I'm not yet ready to fall in love again or better yet say na I don't want to fall in love again.
3 months and everything still fresh.
8 years is not that easy to forget.

yes, I unfriend him sa fb. no twitter, no insta.
yes, I deleted his number on my phone.
I dont answer his call and text na din.

am I starting to moving on and not looking back. he's presence is pulling me back and doesn't want me to move on. But eventually, someday, sooner, I will get used of not having him around.

but honestly, it still hurt.
If only madamot ako, ang dali lang to have someone who can cover up the pain kaso that will be unfair.

better thing to do is to wait...for God's perfect time :)

Thank you

That's sweet january anne :)
I guess I'm not yet ready to fall in love again or better yet say na I don't want to fall in love again.
3 months and everything still fresh.
8 years is not that easy to forget.

yes, I unfriend him sa fb. no twitter, no insta.
yes, I deleted his number on my phone.
I dont answer his call and text na din.

am I starting to moving on and not looking back. he's presence is pulling me back and doesn't want me to move on. But eventually, someday, sooner, I will get used of not having him around.

but honestly, it still hurt.
If only madamot ako, ang dali lang to have someone who can cover up the pain kaso that will be unfair.

better thing to do is to wait...for God's perfect time :)

Thank you

Don't worry Miss Red malalampasan mo din yan, may mga kilala ako na ganyan 8 years, 9 years akala mo sila na hanggang huli, but sabi nga hindi mo alam ano meron sa future, and things change.

3 months I guess is maxado pang maikli, just take your time and pray always..

3 months? oh yes fresh pa talaga
Kaya mo yan ;) You'll find someone maybe not too soon but someday :)

Tsaka Miss Red? Perfect ka for love just like what color red symbolizes :)

Let me share this song na gustong gusto ko back then ;)

Life comes in many shapes
You think you know what you got
Until it changes
And life will take you high and low
You gotta learn how to walk
And then which way to go

Every choice you make
When you're lost
Every step you take
Has it's cause

[Chorus:]
After you clear your eyes
You'll see the light
Somewhere in the darkness
After the rain has gone
You'll feel the sun comes
And though it seems your sorrow never ends
Someday it's gonna make sense

Tears you she'd are all the same
When you laughed 'till you cried
Or broken down in pain
All the hours you have spent in the past
Worrying about
A thing that didn't last
Everything you saw
Played a part
In everything you are
In your heart

[Chorus:]
After you clear your eyes
You'll see the light
Somewhere in the darkness
After the rain has gone
You'll feel the sun comes
Someday your gonna find the answers
To all the things you've become(and all day
down)
At your expense

After the rain has gone
You feel the sun comes
After the rain has gone
You feel the sun comes

----
neo idol ko si papa jack copy paste lang yan hihi

anyway madalang na lang na may lalaking sasabihing pray always so kudos to you Sir :thumbsup:

I guess my husband doesn't see me perfect to be loved.
haha :D
Now we see each other strangers and worst than that enemy.
Been chained by the love we both created. I love him so dearly that choking him to death. and he loved so freely to the point that he does things that he thought would not hurt me.
8 years of complicated relationship. away-bati.
then one day, HE WOKE UP with the realization that he doesn't love me at all.

anyway, that was past. I left everything lastb 2013. Now Im focusing about mine and my daughter's future.
Glad that aside of committing back to God, I also have my family and friends (cyberly and reality)

Now my struggle is to love that person less becuase even how much he caused me pain, I still love him, ni hindi man nga lang nabawas even how hard he pushed me away, and how aweful I feel when he finally chosed to be a single man than a responsible family man.

oh well, love. It will keep me alive no matter what.

*virtul hug* for you Miss Red.
Gasgas man na line pero sasabihin ko pa din "Everything happens for a reason"

Maybe right now focus ka muna sa sarili and ung mga time na nawala para sa sarili mo. Here's a hug for you :hugs:

Movie pala yan.. Kakatanong lang sa akin nyan nung isang gabi ah. Sauce. :upset:

Movie pala yan.. Kakatanong lang sa akin nyan nung isang gabi ah. Sauce. :upset:

oo movie Starting Over Again

How can I undo my mistakes?
How can I unwrite the past?
How can I unlove you

sa feb na in cinemas nationwide :giggle:
castie tara debate? haha!

Kakatanong lang sa akin nyan kasi. Kala ko kung ano na naman ang nangyayari. Yun pala may nakita lang sa pelkula. Hilig haluan ng kadramahan ang buhay ng ibang tao. Ayaw nila na chill lang gusto. Haha. Hirap makipag debate sayo magaling ka mag english e. :p

Back
Top Bottom