Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How can YOU unlove a person

sa opinion ko lang ts, you can't really learn to unlove the person because they will be forever part of you kasi may pinagsamahan kayo, andun pa din yung love di yun mawawala, kung nagkahiwalay na kayo, anjan lang yung love pero di na nga lana romantically, pure friendly love na lang (if maayos ang paghihiwalay and nagdecide kayo na maging friends na lang talaga).

Hindi mo to magagawa nang isang iglap lang, actually hindi naman talaga mawawala pagmamahal natin sa isang tao, natututuhan lang natin magmahal ng iba, or ng sarili natin.

Go out with your friends, enjoy your time with your family and explore the world, madami ka pang matututunan, ang pag-momove on dadating ka din dyan kapag natutunan mong mas mahalin ang sarili mo. Wag kalimutan magpatawad din para mas madali mag-let go, don't let the bitterness eat you.

Hi.. Kakatanong ko lang sa sarili ko yan.. As in.. Ang sagot hindi.. Madalas tinatanong natin yan sa sarili or sa ibang tao kapag nasasaktan tayo kaya humahanap tayo ng way para mawala ung sakit. Sana maka move na ang lahat ng nasaktan.. Lahat may dahilan kaya nangyari un.. =) :pray:

If I were to ask you,
how can you unlove a person? a person whom you shared your life with? a person whom shared your laughters and tears with?
does moving on enough not to feel anything from him/her?

can you help me solve this mystery?

thanks in advance ;)

If only i could also do that,.For sure i am the most happiest person now that survived anything from the past.But then im not,
I am also the one who suffered from my first love,admitting that they're saying are true."First Love Never Die" for me.
Though i'm Married already,in my heart still,it has a space for my firstlove.It's true. And its too hard for me to forget or unloved him.
But hoping someday that i could make it,coz its killin me everytime i remember him.

Back
Top Bottom