Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How do you define LOVE?

infectious911

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Your view of LOVE determines how you live. So, what's your perspective of LOVE?

Love is blind. Based on my experience, I know there is something wrong with the man I loved, pero ayun, I stayed kahit ang sakit sakit na kasi mahal ko.. I tried correcting him, I know he also realized his wrong doings kaso ang lakas makaimpluwensya ni Satanas e.

Love is being selfless. In a way that you could do and givr anything for that person you love, just to make him/her happy.

Love is sometimes self destructive bomb ahahaha.

Love is being kind.

Love is blind. Based on my experience, I know there is something wrong with the man I loved, pero ayun, I stayed kahit ang sakit sakit na kasi mahal ko.. I tried correcting him, I know he also realized his wrong doings kaso ang lakas makaimpluwensya ni Satanas e.

Love is being selfless. In a way that you could do and givr anything for that person you love, just to make him/her happy.

Love is being kind.

Actually, it's not blind, it just doesn't mind. Thus, when there is something wrong already, people tend to continue helplessly until they realize that it's time to love themselves a little more.

chox911 said:
Your view of LOVE determines how you live. So, what's your perspective of LOVE?

It's an intense romantic feeling/emotion that we feel for another person and it is also when people do crazy/stupid things. Love can make your heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

I love life. I love anime, manga, music, movies. I love going to concerts. I love eating ice cream. I love my family. I love my self. I love Christmas. I love weekends. I love travel.

It's an intense romantic feeling/emotion that we feel for another person and it is also when people do crazy/stupid things. Love can make your heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

I think you're defining for yourself EROS LOVE.

- - - Updated - - -

Love is being kind.

Thanks for sharing. And I'm sorry about you're experience. You know, there's a reason why our head is higher than our heart. ;)

Love is not the same to likes. Love even bad or worse is there. Love can be everything what weve done. Love is always around.

Love is like killing yourself with positive twist.

LOVE ?
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Here is what my understanding about love....
Energy of the heart. too much or too less, it could endanger an individual.
an odd or variable force that may lead a person to a sweet or bitter end.

:)

LOVE ?
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Good point! :lol:

Love is an intense feeling that could help you grow if properly nourished or would pull you down if given to wrong people.

Its like water, it needs to be conserved, use it properly bwahahahahaha...

love is you, love is me. put them together, you' ll have a ____

Love is an intense feeling that could help you grow if properly nourished or would pull you down if given to wrong people.

Its like water, it needs to be conserved, use it properly bwahahahahaha...

love is you, love is me. put them together, you' ll have a ____

I like that... ;)

Ang definition ng love is depende sa mga tao. Sa akin, ang definition ng love ko ay ito ==> love is kind and love is patience and love is blind pero ang ibig sabihin ng love is blind ay true love talaga siya. Totoo iyon, sa human world ay love is rational and conditional. Diba?

Lahat ng tao ay humihingi ng kapalit. Hinde maaari hinde at ang tao ay mahilig mag own na akin at akin siya.

The reason is kapag blind ang love ay lahat ng pangit ay hinde siya titingnan. Puros positive lahat at pagkatapos, wala ka ng mali nakita sa kanya. Hinde pa rin na tuturn off ang isa tao which is true love siya dahil pure heart ang gamit diyan.

Ang example diyan is Jesus Christ. Ibinigay niya ang life niya sa mga tao na wala kapalit sa sobra pagmamahal sa mga tao. Unconditional love iyon na kahit sinasaktan siya ng mga tao at wala naniniwala sa kanya.

...pero sa human world ay wala ata nun. Unless similar kay Jesus Christ kung saan ang definition is love does not expect any return.

Sa hayop meron.

Dog. Ang dog ay unconditional love iyan. Dependent sa tao at they do not expect any return. True love ang kanila. Kahit nga ang magnanakaw, loyal at faithful pa rin ang dog. Iba siya sa tao, kaya ang iba o karamihan sa mga broken heart, kumukuha sila ng dog na aalagain kaysa magkaroon ng syota uli.

Tested na iyan. Katulad ni Hachiko sa Japan. Meron siya statwa itinayo sa Japan bilang honor ng pagiging sobra loyal at faithful sa owner.

Ang ilan din kapag broken heart ay nagiging religious at tutok na lang kay God dahil God lang ang true love. Sa tao, wala. Sa tao, ang love ay meron conditional at rational iyan. Hinde ko masasabi na true love.

Check niyo ang lyrics ng
'"where is the love" para to know what is "true love" nga naman.

Isa pa, ang love sa human world is selfish. Ika nga, "In a selfish world, only the selfish succeed" and hinde nagsasucced ang tao selfless.

...pwede niyo erefute at not true ang sinasabi ko if you like pero iyon ang definition ng love ko. Iyon.

Last edited:
Kapag may naging parte sa buhay mo na ayaw mo mawala.

Lets focus on how YOU define LOVE alone.. In YOUR OWN perspective and how it affects your daily life :). using your OWN experiences whatsoever.. Love makes us alive. Love is not always being in a relationship with the opposite or same sex. Love = 0/1, it is undefined.

Love has no boundaries....

Back
Top Bottom