Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How do you spend your time when you are alone?

Nakaka miss yung mag gigitara ka, kakanta ka habang nag eemo

Maglaro ng PS3, kumain, tsaka magyosi. hahaha! (nagqquit napala ako) tungga nalang :dance:

nagprapraktis ng time travel

read books
cross stitch
shopping
watch tv/listen to music
tulog tulog

I usually spend my time reading novels, drawing cartoons, or just resting around the corner with my ear phones on. :3

Magpantasya. Lagi kong pinagpapantasyahan ang boyfriend ko. hehe. :yipee:

mostly i just browse FB and other sites, play with my cats and sound trip. And pa may pera punta sa mall. :p

:king:coffee + marlboro low tar cigarettes + seaside view/landscape + (newspaper o kaya novel or magazine) + sunset viewing. yun lang, ayaw ko nang estorbo pag yan ginagawa ko

Back
Top Bottom