Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How do you spend your time when you are alone?

punta sa beach... watch the sea/sky or mgfishing or collecting shells sa tabi-tabi while waiting for the sun set...uwi ng bahay..shower..nood ng movie/mgsymbianize...kain...tulog

Depende.. Nood ng dvd movies or series (heroes, 24, naruto:yipee:), natutulog, naglalaro ng pc games, nag gigitara o kaya naman nag iinom (mag-isa?:lol:)

spending time alone?? Mag opera mini at maglog sa symbianize, mag music trip with my phone and ultra headphone dj, maghilata...tuwing restday ko lang nagagawa yan..hekhek

how do i spend my time when i'm alone?
usually i'll just sleep, sleep and sleep or
if im not sleeping, you can see me
reading my bible "cosmo mag"
or im just surfing the net
searching for some java programs.

aq wen im alone:

surf sa net kung ano mgnda...
linis ng bahay,laba ng mga damit,hugas ng pinggan...
basa ng magazines...
nuod tv...
but most of the time i think of my angel,talk to God n sna mgng ok ang lahat smin nd pray lng tlga...
:)

when im alone,
no appointments wit friends,
no dates,
no assignments,
i just simply spend my time playing computer games..

HIGH STREET 5

:yipee:

SIMPY add me ha camia name ko dun

:beat:

Sound Trip Maghapon Magdamag :D

While Drink Beer(red horse to be exact) :D

me..? bed tripping..hahahaha..sleep i mean..

being alone is to sleep for me. i could stay in bed for 24 hours maximum. if that was consumed, i go to shower for body scrub session, enjoy hair spa for few minutes, wax and have a full bath. go to beauty parlor for nail session and some hair retouch. then shopping spree.:)

I spend my time composing songs or poem when i am alone :D:D

:hi:

1. text my wife or chat with them thru skype..
2. get my d80 play with it :)

Play DMC3se, dota & generals on my PC..
Text my.. *ehem*
Play guitar
Surfing the internet
and my favorite, sleeping..

Well sanay naman akung mag isa,

Kung sa bahay,

:beat:Matulog

:beat:Mag PC

:beat:Mag PSP

:beat:Kumain