Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How To Get Over an Upwork Account Suspension

IamMariaTheVP

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
1. Move on
2. Start anew, Look for other doors (apply in other platforms like onlinejobs.ph, freelancer.com,etc.)
3. Rejection means, it is not the right job or project for you, at that point in time.
4. Introduce yourself: your basic information, complete name, age and location, marital status
5. Tell the client all the skills you have that are needed for the job
6. Describe yourself with positive traits
7. During the interview, just answer the questions. No more, no less.

Work it out with odesk. They have more clients than the other freelance platforms TS mentioned. Odesk is fair as long as you can prove that you didn't cheat your client.

1. Move on
2. Start anew, Look for other doors (apply in other platforms like onlinejobs.ph, freelancer.com,etc.)
3. Rejection means, it is not the right job or project for you, at that point in time.
4. Introduce yourself: your basic information, complete name, age and location, marital status
5. Tell the client all the skills you have that are needed for the job
6. Describe yourself with positive traits
7. During the interview, just answer the questions. No more, no less.

While this is a very helpful solution, you should try to dispute first.
You only have to prove that you are not at fault.

I had mine suspended, 9 years ago. oDesk pa noon.

Then when time came that I need to stretch my freelance muscles, I never wanted to part ways with UpWork.
It's formerly oDesk btw. Pero I needed to retain my account. Kasi may client ako from eLance.

Problem is, binili na ni oDesk/UpWork ang eLance.
So there, no choice. I already built a good reputation on eLance. I paid them fair and square.
I'm pretty sure it has become part of evaluation of the UpWork team.

So then I filed a report to customer service, and asked them very nicely.
I said I was immature then and I admitted my fault. (dalhin ko ba naman sa labas ang client, then payment went thru WU)

After a few more exchange of emails with customer service, they lifted the suspension.

Well, mine could be a very different story than yours.
But its possible. A suspension will never be lifted, if you dont try to ask them atleast.

Basta, dont do anything stupid to get your account suspended.
They might not be always accomodating.

possible pa bang ma buksan account ko suspended na kasi nag chat ako sa support nila pero sabi final nadaw ung decision. pwde ba ko gumawa ng ibang account?

paano ba nasususpend sa upwork?

Madaming reasons para ma suspend pero ang ilang alam ko:
1. Circumvention, yung dinadala mo sa labas yung bayaran ninyo ni client.
2. Unproductive account/ dormant account / inactive account

Remember, ang goal ni Upwork ay mag earn din sila thru talented freelancers.
It has become competitive now, unlike dati.

Also, sa sobrang dami na ng freelancers, they have to weed out the not-so-great ones.
Mapili na sila whenever they approve new accounts. So kelangan you have to stand out.

to avoid this, dont work at upwork. Dami platforms dyan

Agree to this strongly.
Hindi pa end of the world kung wala ka na sa Upwork.

Hindi lahat ng paying clients ay nasa Upwork lang.
Pero if you're already in Upwork, keep it up.

Mataas na competition ngayon.
If you think you are that good, sign up then.

You might be one of the next Top Rated Freelancers.

I suggest contact support. Then explain mo kung ano nangyari, for sure papakinggan ka naman nila, unless malaki yung naviolate mo na T&C nila.

Hahah f*ck upwork! Madami jan! Kaso yung startuo inaaubuso kasi, merun na akong nakita na bago hehehhe

Back
Top Bottom