Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

We're recommending a Buy on two of our Foundational Stocks namely, PLDT (TEL) and Globe (GLO).

Currently, we also recommend a cost-averaging strategy for these stocks. This means there won't be a Buy Below Price, nor a Target Price for these stocks for now, as our advice is to accumulate their shares regularly (monthly or quarterly) over time. (NOTE: In the future, when these stocks go up too high, we will bring back the Buy-Below-Price and Target Price.)

The primary reason for this recommendation is that according to research analysts, these are two major companies that have good growth potential even during these hard times. Given that everything now is online, from working, banking, shopping, and more, the telecommunications sector (where GLO and TEL are part of) is one of the more resilient sectors in this crisis.

What's great about these stocks too, is that as you buy and hold them overtime, they give good dividends.

This gives us two more reasons to stay invested during this crisis.
Good luck!⁸
PS As of 950am:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20200705_204329.jpg
    20200705_204329.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20200706_215607.jpg
    20200706_215607.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Boss sugonidamaso, thank you for continuously updating us. May recent updates ba lalo't nag MECQ tayo?

Was a TRC subscriber but the cost proved to be too much for my limited portfolio kaya salamat talaga for sharing.

Boss sugonidamaso, thank you for continuously updating us. May recent updates ba lalo't nag MECQ tayo?

Was a TRC subscriber but the cost proved to be too much for my limited portfolio kaya salamat talaga for sharing.
You're welcome. Share the blessing ika nga.

Stock Alert: Add “New Normal” = Stocks

My p= ortfolio is as red as a tomato.
L= ike totally. I only have one stock that isn’t negative.=

I= know yours is too. And most people are scared.

B= ut I’m not. Because I’ve seen this before. Many times before! A= nd every time, after a year or two, the stock market jumps back up again.</=>

T= his time though, it will take longer in the basement. After all, this is a = global pandemic we’ve never experienced before. (Unless you were born= before 1918.)

B= ut like every crisis that has gone before it,this crisis is temporary.<= /em>

A= nd great wealth is built during a crisis.

O= ne day—perhaps 2 to 5 years from now—these “red” st= ocks will go “black” again. And like you, I’m going to ke= ep putting small amounts of money into the market while it’s cheap. W= hile there’s a crisis.

T= oday, we recommend two options for you…

Hold “Cyclical” Stocks OR
Switch Them To “New Normal” Stocks

<= strong>What are Cyclical Stocks?These are companies that = follow the cycles of the regular economy—from expansion, to peak, to = recession, to recovery, and back…. Usually, cyclical businesses sell= non-essential products or services that we buy more during a growing econo= my but buy less during a recession.

Our cyclical st= ocks are CEB, CHIB, FLI, RLC, and SHLPH. They’re great companies! And= one day, perhaps in 2 to 4 years, they will go up again. But today, we&rsq= uo;re recommending that you hold them (don’t buy anymore) OR switch t= hem to “new normal” stock.

Let me give you= a specific example. We recommended Shell Philippines (SHLPH) years ago bec= ause it gave us great dividends each year. And we enjoyed that extra cash w= hile we held SHLPH. But because of the pandemic, oil consumption has gone d= own tremendously, and we know that SHLPH will be shrinking its dividends. S= o I’m transferring my money to GLO and TEL, which gives me 5% to 6% d= ividends a year. (Note that TEL also fell by 50% from its historical high.)=

What are = New Normal Stocks? These are companies poised to gain the most during this cris= is. For example, telecoms that provide the internet and online payments sys= tems that are now so in demand, especially in our “work-from-home&rdq= uo; environment. Also, other new normal businesses that sell food and other= basic necessities.

Our “new = normal” stocks are GLO, TEL, PGOLD, and CNPF. As I mentioned, GLO and= TEL give very good dividends. (Meaning: They pay you to wait for the stock= to go up.) And we believe that these four stocks will go up faster than ou= r cyclical stocks.

What is a= Switch?Older members of theTrulyRichClubknow how to do this already because we’ve done this many t= imes in the past. New members, please listen:Switch means selling a stock at a loss and = buying another company that’s poised to go up faster. Note that it just feels unne= rving to sell at a loss, but in reality, you’re just “switching= ” your money to a company that will go up sooner. My favorite analogy= : Imagine you’re in the basement of a building and you’re in an= elevator that seems to be stuck. That’s when the repairman appears a= nd says, “I’ll need 5 minutes to fix something. Can you transfe= r to another elevator?” So you switch to another elevator that will t= ake you up the building quicker.

Here’s The Instruction…
We leave the de= cision to you, depending on what you prefer…

Option 1:= Hold. If you own any shares of CEB, CHIB, FLI, RLC, and SHLPH, keep them. But d= on’t add anymore. Put your new money into GLO, TEL, PGOLD, and CNPF.)= Wait for CEB, CHIB, FLI, RLC, and SHLPH stocks to go up—after the pa= ndemic blows away—perhaps in 2 to 4 years. I know that’s long, = but if you’re investing for 20 to 30 years, you don’t mind and = are happy to wait.

Option 2:= Switch. Sell CEB, CHIB, FLI, RLC, and SHLPH at a loss and from the proceeds, bu= y our new normal stocks: GLO, TEL, PGOLD, and CNPF. Note:Sell them slowly, because thi= s market won’t go anywhere soon.We project sideways movement for the next few week= s and months.

Switching requi= res courage. Note that a lot of people don’t want to switch because o= f emotional reasons. But in stock investing,you cannot be emotional.

But once again,= I leave the choice to you, depending on your preference.
As 8/5/12:50pm
Good luck!
https://www.mediafire.com/view/ydpp3sdj2crrach

Last edited:
Hello. Sorry busy lately. As 1205pm. Good luck!

Attachments

• 20200910_112928.jpg
    20200910_112928.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 50
  • su_20200808(2).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • su_20200909.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
grabe ung DITO. pataas ng pataas.. ano masasabi nyu mga boss? buy p ba? as of no 4.45 na

grabe ung DITO. pataas ng pataas.. ano masasabi nyu mga boss? buy p ba? as of no 4.45 na
Sir sa ibang platform na lang kayo. Pang long-term investing po DITO:thumbsup:not sa day trading. As of 1030am. The same pa din SAM table from my previous post. Good luck!

Attachments

• su_20200925.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

ok p ba mgstart ngayon mginvest?????

Boss stock update po please

Good morning! It's a good day to trade today:excited:
As of 935am. Good luck! Happy hunting!

Attachments

• 20201007_094936.jpg
    20201007_094936.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 41

Good morning! It's a good day to trade today:excited:
As of 935am. Good luck! Happy hunting!
Good morning! The same pa din SAM table as of 934am. Good luck! Thank you sa mga masugid na tiga hit "Thanks":clap::excited:

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Darkserenade. Para pala sa iyo tong article na ito. Remember aral muna bago. Invest. Good luck!

Attachments

• su_20201008.pdf
    606.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Good morning! The same pa din SAM table as of 934am. Good luck! Thank you sa mga masugid na tiga hit "Thanks":clap::excited:

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Darkserenade. Para pala sa iyo tong article na ito. Remember aral muna bago. Invest. Good luck!

Salamat sir

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning! As of 949am. Stop buying DNL.. The rest the same. Good luck!

Nakabalik din dito sa thread na to. Naalala ko dati 2016 nung naintroduce sa akin ng kaibigan ko stock market at binasa ko lahat ng threads dito. Dami ko dito nakitang info na nakatulong sa akin bilang investor. May iba din na "eye opener" like kung sino ifollow at hindi. I'm glad di ako nalugi or nag tuition sa stock market ng malaki bago ko natutunan. Sarap balikan info dito. Ibang stocks dito kung hinold eh parang di nag invest etc hehe so dapat alam talaga ginagawa sa PSEi. Maraming salamats. Buti naibalik mga threads dati hehe

Back
Top Bottom