Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Tutorial How to Start Investing on Stock Market

genherrero

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna make this very simple for people whose very interested on how they money grow using this instrument. Technical analysis are not included here. Para hindi ka maoverwhelm sa data and information.

This thread would be just a guide of the basic of opening and how to start investing on stock market.

Ano po ba yung stock market?

Basically it's a list registered companies here in the country (Philippines) who offer shares with a particular amount. Kung saan pede maging mamumuhunan or investor ang isang pangkaraniwang pilipino or we called also stock holders.

Possibilities and Consequences when you invest in stock market.

It's just either mgappreciate or mgdepreciate ang pinili mong stock. It's either temporary or long term. Well better make research before start putting some of you money :reading:. But according to my studies and actual experience it does grow. How much? it depends sa pipiliing company (I experience here on 1 of my stock grew to 40% no joke and hype that time maraming foreign investor ang nagpput ng funds sa PSEI over all too far from bank interest ang pede maging interest like 10-20% more) and another factor is the amount of time you'll regularly invest that's why you need to do your research.

Before you start putting some money on it. Be sure to have a goal and not to be so attach with the money you put in. Kasi sa stock market my times na bigla nabagsak ang value ng isang particular na stocks. But don't worry like I said if long term years of investing. Possibilities are you can gain a lot. But I'm not guaranteeing ok. I'm not a fortune teller what will happen in the next 2 year or so. So advice (research research research first!) :reading:

So I'm very eager to start my own acount on stock market!

Step 1: Find a broker (Online Broker) There are so many options. BPI has an Online Platform, and the one I'm using is COL FINANCIAL. Which is I prefer.

logo_346_72.png

https://www.colfinancial.com/ape/Final2/home/HOME_NL_MAIN.asp?p=0#2

Step 2: Fill up an application. On the home page download the application forms. there are option to choose from if you are locally living in the Phil or living abroad. Include or requirements like valid ID's, billing statement or bank statement. Fill up the application and mail it to company address using courier like LBC etc.

After 3 working days (what I experience) they will text you and email you the username and password. Walla! :excited: You have your own account. You can start using it once you have funded a minimum of 5,000 php. This is also good for buying stocks/share.

Step 3: How to fund your account? :help: There are 3 accredited bank you can use. BDO, BPI, and Metro Bank. If you don't have one you can use BPI for a minimum of 300 php you can open a saving account. 200 is your maintaining balance.

Step 3.1 Funding your account online. Deposit the cash in your bank account then register you bank account online to do online money transfer. Don't forget to register your merchant COL FINANCIAL in your billing company. That's how you do online transfer. It's just a click away to start investing.

Step 3.2 Funding your account over the counter You can simply pick up a payment slip then deposit it directly to COL FINANCIAL. It take within 24hrs to reflect in your COL account. Online transfer do also took within 24hr sometimes less.

Step 4: You're done my brother and sister. Hopefully by now you have an idea to start opening your own account and start saving and investing. :clap:

Now that you already have an idea let me share you some of my research about some particular stock over the past 1-5 yrs para magkaron po kayo ng idea what it looks like.

Hopefully I lend you some good information and facts to you.

The start of wisdom is accepting that all of us ignorant and that's we start learning and becoming wise..

Last edited:
wow thank you . akala ko talga personally n isubmit ang form asa ortigas . . pwede rin pala Lbc

Back
Top Bottom