Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

newbie here ,, i want to take action as much as possible.. i want to invest now.. what is recommended stock that i will buy? thanks

dont buy yet.. study the market first.. pero kung gusto mo na talaga buy BPI JFC and LRI ..

- - - Updated - - -

PANIC Selling.. yan problem ko.. any advice... please help

pikit ka na muna... and ipon ng extra pang average down

sir cerv .. do you think COL FIN will not fail us in the future? to tell it it holds a lot of accounts.. cant stop thinking that something will happen wrong in the future.. ..... just wondering

sir cerv .. do you think COL FIN will not fail us in the future? to tell it it holds a lot of accounts.. cant stop thinking that something will happen wrong in the future.. ..... just wondering

what do you mean by failing? kung mag sasara ang COL Financial? I think and I believe ... No.. Number 1 Online Stock Broker ang COL Financial and strong ang Company, promoted din siya via with TRC ni Bo Sanchez,, kaya,, dont worry.. incase malugi siya,, for sure malalaman natin agad yun.. COL din ako ;-)

Remember Warren Buffet's first rule: "Never Lose Money."

If you are following the TRC suggestions, then you are in good hands. Kalma lang.

Oo nga... ngkamli din ako.. kasi binenta ko ang kalahati which is gain ng 10 percent.. inisip ko kasi na ung pinagbentahan ko e ibibili ko ulit sa kanya (same stock) para bumaba din ang average price at makakuha din ng gain. Ang problem is di bumaba sa expectation ko.. sayang.. tumaas na kasi ulit..

- - - Updated - - -

Gumalaw ang LRi kahapon.. sana magtuloy tuloy.. next week

I want to learn this stuff..

Can you pm me your facebook ts?? gusto ko sana maclarify ung ilang mga questions sa mind ko..

salamat..

wala pa po bang inspirational update kay bo sanchez.. salamat po

i hope sir cev... .... you know other online brokers? with great quality like COL ? how bout BPI?

I want to learn this stuff..

Can you pm me your facebook ts?? gusto ko sana maclarify ung ilang mga questions sa mind ko..

salamat..

you can ask your questions here para alam din ng iba

Nagalaw n ang LRI dalawang araw na.. dahil din siguro Positive ang Market natin ngayon.. di bale.. Suuuuupppppeeeerrrr Long Term naman to..

anyone here na nakapagtry na mag invest sa IPO? what can you advise po.

I tried., pero ung mga promising lang.. ang pinipili ko.. i put a money sa company n that i choose kasi i believe n mag gogrow cya.. Like DD ang CNPF.. its a long term.. ang iba sunod n ako sa recommend ng TRC

I have tried DD nung nag IPO last Apr. 07. Not bad for 1st timer like me, ika nga beginner's luck ang nangyari. Around 237% ang gain ko sa DD. Pero as of now 120% na lang,
Nag-sell na din kasi ako, binawi ko na yung capital ko from DD. Akala ko nga it will maintain its 9.4/share na price kaya nag-hold kami ng ilang libo na shares pa. Pero who knows, baka bumuga uli ito ng apoy lalo na ngayong ika 3rd month nya na this coming July 7. Sana its on its reversal na para naman makabawi and I've read somewhere na may binabanggit na another all time high for DD. When? lets just wait and see!!!

PSPC IPO po ba yung plano mo pasukin, basta prepare yourself. Magset ka lang po ng percentage ng gusto mong gain or target price then sell it po immediately, remember "Profit is profit" and dont be too greedy po.

Caveat!!!

I have tried DD nung nag IPO last Apr. 07. Not bad for 1st timer like me, ika nga beginner's luck ang nangyari. Around 237% ang gain ko sa DD. Pero as of now 120% na lang,
Nag-sell na din kasi ako, binawi ko na yung capital ko from DD. Akala ko nga it will maintain its 9.4/share na price kaya nag-hold kami ng ilang libo na shares pa. Pero who knows, baka bumuga uli ito ng apoy lalo na ngayong ika 3rd month nya na this coming July 7. Sana its on its reversal na para naman makabawi and I've read somewhere na may binabanggit na another all time high for DD. When? lets just wait and see!!!

PSPC IPO po ba yung plano mo pasukin, basta prepare yourself. Magset ka lang po ng percentage ng gusto mong gain or target price then sell it po immediately, remember "Profit is profit" and dont be too greedy po.

Caveat!!!

member din ba kayo sa IPSM fb group. add niyo naman ako sa fb niyo. para may kaibigan ako sa pag iinvest at sharing strategy na din...

Caveat!!!

yes sir, ,I knew PSPC nung nagsesearch ako bout sa IPO . pero sa ngaun di ko pa sya nakiktia sa COL, ang pagkaintindi ko kasi June 27 magiging avail .

Last edited:
yes sir, ,I knew PSPC nung nagsesearch ako bout sa IPO . pero sa ngaun di ko pa sya nakiktia sa COL, ang pagkaintindi ko kasi June 27 magiging avail .

PSPC to IPO in September to avoid Ghost Month? (Napulot ko lang po)

Those waiting for a new Initial Public Offering (IPO) are in for a disappointment now that the planned IPO of a semiconductor company, originally slated this June, will be postponed to a later date.

IPO Details

Phoenix Semiconductor Philippines Corp. (PSPC), makers of semiconductor and memory devices which count tech giant Samsung Electronics as one of its primary customers, was set to issue shares to the public for the first time this month, but the IPO was pushed back after the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) gave approval to the transaction only this week.

PSPC’s offer period was originally scheduled from June 16 to June 20. Its shares were supposed to start trading in the Philippine Stock Exchange last June 27. (See Semiconductor firm PSPC plans IPO in June)

The company expects to raise up to P2.7 billion from the transaction. It will issue up to 706.82 million shares at a maximum price of P3.76 per share.

The IPO shares consist of 286.09 million primary and 286.09 million secondary shares held by majority shareholder STS Semiconductor & Telecommunications Co. Ltd. There is an overallotment of 134.63 million shares in case of strong demand.
Expansion Plans

PSPC’s IPO prospectus shows that majority of the proceeds will be used to “enhance the production facility through the acquisition of machines for existing production lines and building improvement.”

The company also plans to construct a new production facility within its 15-hectare area property at the Clark Freeport Zone in Pampanga.

A news article from Interaksyon reported that the IPO issue manager and underwriter, BDO Capital & Investment Corp., is currently requesting for an extension of the IPO timeline since it might “hit ghost month and our investors don’t generally like to invest that time,” according to BDO Capital President Ed Francisco.
August Ghost Month

The Ghost Month is a Chinese belief that ghosts and spirits of the dead roam freely in the world of the living and that during this month, people should avoid making important decisions because it could bring bad luck.

The 7th month in the lunar calendar is considered the Ghost Month, which typically falls in the month of August in the Gregorian calendar.

The peak of the Ghost Month is the Ghost Day or the Ghost Festival, which is the 15th day of the seventh month. This year, the Ghost Festival falls on August 10, 2014.

Citing investors’ lackluster activity during the August Ghost Month, underwriter BDO Capital said they are requesting that the PSPC IPO be deferred to September.
4th Company to go public

Phoenix Semiconductor Philippines Corp. (PSPC) is a company engaged in the manufacture, assembly, test and warehousing of memory chips and devices for computers, laptops and servers, as well as micro SD cards for mobile phones.

It started commercial operations in the Philippines on February 2011, and currently has a contract to supply parts to Samsung Electronics, guaranteeing an average monthly sales of US$17.4 million.

In its fiscal year ending February 2014, PSPC booked Net Income amounting to $3.03 million, reversing a Net Loss of $489,408 incurred in 2013.

If the IPO pushes through, PSPC will be the fourth company to go public in the PSE in 2014. Earlier this year, property development firm DoubleDragon Properties Corp. (DD) and tuna maker Century Pacific Foods Inc. (CNPF) both conducted Initial Public Offerings.

Top Frontier Holdings Corp. (TFHI) also went public in January but the route of listing by way of introduction.

Last edited:
PSPC to IPO in September to avoid Ghost Month? (Napulot ko lang po)

Those waiting for a new Initial Public Offering (IPO) are in for a disappointment now that the planned IPO of a semiconductor company, originally slated this June, will be postponed to a later date.

IPO Details

Phoenix Semiconductor Philippines Corp. (PSPC), makers of semiconductor and memory devices which count tech giant Samsung Electronics as one of its primary customers, was set to issue shares to the public for the first time this month, but the IPO was pushed back after the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) gave approval to the transaction only this week.

PSPC’s offer period was originally scheduled from June 16 to June 20. Its shares were supposed to start trading in the Philippine Stock Exchange last June 27. (See Semiconductor firm PSPC plans IPO in June)

The company expects to raise up to P2.7 billion from the transaction. It will issue up to 706.82 million shares at a maximum price of P3.76 per share.

The IPO shares consist of 286.09 million primary and 286.09 million secondary shares held by majority shareholder STS Semiconductor & Telecommunications Co. Ltd. There is an overallotment of 134.63 million shares in case of strong demand.
Expansion Plans

PSPC’s IPO prospectus shows that majority of the proceeds will be used to “enhance the production facility through the acquisition of machines for existing production lines and building improvement.”

The company also plans to construct a new production facility within its 15-hectare area property at the Clark Freeport Zone in Pampanga.

A news article from Interaksyon reported that the IPO issue manager and underwriter, BDO Capital & Investment Corp., is currently requesting for an extension of the IPO timeline since it might “hit ghost month and our investors don’t generally like to invest that time,” according to BDO Capital President Ed Francisco.
August Ghost Month

The Ghost Month is a Chinese belief that ghosts and spirits of the dead roam freely in the world of the living and that during this month, people should avoid making important decisions because it could bring bad luck.

The 7th month in the lunar calendar is considered the Ghost Month, which typically falls in the month of August in the Gregorian calendar.

The peak of the Ghost Month is the Ghost Day or the Ghost Festival, which is the 15th day of the seventh month. This year, the Ghost Festival falls on August 10, 2014.

Citing investors’ lackluster activity during the August Ghost Month, underwriter BDO Capital said they are requesting that the PSPC IPO be deferred to September.
4th Company to go public

Phoenix Semiconductor Philippines Corp. (PSPC) is a company engaged in the manufacture, assembly, test and warehousing of memory chips and devices for computers, laptops and servers, as well as micro SD cards for mobile phones.

It started commercial operations in the Philippines on February 2011, and currently has a contract to supply parts to Samsung Electronics, guaranteeing an average monthly sales of US$17.4 million.

In its fiscal year ending February 2014, PSPC booked Net Income amounting to $3.03 million, reversing a Net Loss of $489,408 incurred in 2013.

If the IPO pushes through, PSPC will be the fourth company to go public in the PSE in 2014. Earlier this year, property development firm DoubleDragon Properties Corp. (DD) and tuna maker Century Pacific Foods Inc. (CNPF) both conducted Initial Public Offerings.

Top Frontier Holdings Corp. (TFHI) also went public in January but the route of listing by way of introduction.

kaya pala. .salamat dito sir.. my bad that I didn't search for the latest news for PSPC IPO..

Back
Top Bottom