Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

LRI Holders..

Last month, we advised TRC members to sell 50% of their LRI. Many have
pocketed a nice profit because of this move.

We still think LRI is a good investment for the remaining 50% you’re
holding, though we have to be patient because it may take long to rise
again. But you still enjoy earning 4% cash dividend each year.

To be very conservative, we’re recommending a Hold on this Stock. So just
keep what you have but don’t add anymore.

Again, we repeat our guideline to always spread the risk: Don't put more
than 15% of your money in any one stock.

Happy investing!

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

salamat dito..

pero naconfuse lang ako.

advised nya now na 15% lang investment kada stock?

e di ang dami stock dapat hawak mo pero dati maganda daw if less than 4 lang?

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

LRI Holders..

Happy investing!

Bo Sanchez

Salamat dito sir
Noted yung LRI eheheh... EEI nalang muna :D

Good morning guys!

Magsisimula na ko mamaya naghihintay na lang ako ng approval sa FirstMetro. May maissuggest ba kayong stocks na pang jumpstart? :)

Salamat.

salamat dito..

pero naconfuse lang ako.

advised nya now na 15% lang investment kada stock?

e di ang dami stock dapat hawak mo pero dati maganda daw if less than 4 lang?

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

basahin mo attach file ko,, nasa kalahati n babasa ko, good ito for medium to long term investment nandyan ang sagot

Good morning guys!

Magsisimula na ko mamaya naghihintay na lang ako ng approval sa FirstMetro. May maissuggest ba kayong stocks na pang jumpstart? :)

Salamat.

good luc kto your journey,

SSI will be good but you need to study muna, si meg wala n lumipad na, delikado n eh,,

Attachments

• HowToMakeMoneyInStocks-WilliamJ.O_Neil.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 321
with regards to long-term investment, am i suppose to stuck with the company i choose for that period or should i change it to according to COL and SAM suggestion?TIA

IMO kapag trader ka masmaganda konti yung stock na hawak kasi para madaling imonitor pero pag long term ok n siguro mga lima kung kaya mong pondohan monthly haha

- - - Updated - - -

with regards to long-term investment, am i suppose to stuck with the company i choose for that period or should i change it to according to COL and SAM suggestion?TIA

mas magnda kung susundin mo yung sa col or sam kasi mga experts sila sa pagpili ng stocks kumbaga pinag aralan nila un bago isuggest satin :D

View attachment 203599

TP < TARGET PRICE 5.6

R < RESISTANCE 5.42

pag hindi na break ang resistance, babgsak n uli ito, just to sell n lng incase ,,

S < SUPPORT TREND LINE

BR < BREAK OUT

YUNG MACD wala p akong bagong chart nito, pero assume ko ng cross n ito ngayon,

price may speak n maganda earning nito

caveat,,

Attachments

• meg.png
    meg.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Stocks Alert:
(1) Keep Buying FGEN & CEB
(2) Hold EEI,
(3) And Start Deploying Quicker

This Stocks Alert contains three instructions:

1. Keep Buying FGEN & CEB: Recently, the price of FGEN and CEB went down—so you may focus on buying these two companies. But you can also buy any of our other Stocks that are still below our Buy-Below-Price: AC, MBT, MEG, MER, and SMPH.

2. Hold EEI. If you bought EEI, just hold it. Don’t buy anymore. Nothing wrong with EEI. EEI is a fantastic company, with lots of backorders from the Middle East, so its long-term growth is intact. But comparing it to our other recommended stocks, these other stocks may rise quicker—so let’s focus your money on our other stocks.

3. Legends, Deploy Quicker. And a note to the “Legends” (or those with large investments already) who sold 30% or 40% or 50% of your stocks a few weeks ago, I gave you instructions to divide your cash by six parts and deploy one part every month for the next six months. I’m giving you new instructions today: Deploy your cash quicker. Divide it by 3 parts only—and deploy one part every month for the next 3 months. Why change tactics now? My analogy is sailing. The sailboat of our investments are powered by the wind of the Stock Market. Every time the winds change either in strength or direction, we need to change sailing tactics according to those winds. Our Mentors at the TrulyRichClub are here to study those winds for you everyday. That’s our service for you at the TrulyRichClub—so that you can focus on your job or business—so you have more money to invest in the Stock Market.

Rookies, Continue buying regularly. For those of you are just starting to invest, just continue buying regularly at buy below prices the SAM stocks that you have been accumulating. Doing this will enable you to cost-average effectively - lowering your average cost overtime, and setting you up for good returns! For Rookies, steady slow sailing continues.

Aren’t you happy we’re living at these exciting times?

Happy investing!

View attachment 1006269

TP < TARGET PRICE 5.6

R < RESISTANCE 5.42

pag hindi na break ang resistance, babgsak n uli ito, just to sell n lng incase ,,

S < SUPPORT TREND LINE

BR < BREAK OUT

YUNG MACD wala p akong bagong chart nito, pero assume ko ng cross n ito ngayon,

price may speak n maganda earning nito

caveat,,

nag cross na yung MACD saka nasa bullish teritory din sya :)) wala nga lang akong pambili nasa TEL lahat haha

@Chrisjohn

If I may ask ano po yung online charting tool na ginagamit ninyu for tech analysis?

@clark_styx

Thanks for the update on SAM.

Last edited:
Stocks Alert:
(1) Keep Buying FGEN & CEB
(2) Hold EEI,
(3) And Start Deploying Quicker

This Stocks Alert contains three instructions:

1. Keep Buying FGEN & CEB: Recently, the price of FGEN and CEB went down—so you may focus on buying these two companies. But you can also buy any of our other Stocks that are still below our Buy-Below-Price: AC, MBT, MEG, MER, and SMPH.

2. Hold EEI. If you bought EEI, just hold it. Don’t buy anymore. Nothing wrong with EEI. EEI is a fantastic company, with lots of backorders from the Middle East, so its long-term growth is intact. But comparing it to our other recommended stocks, these other stocks may rise quicker—so let’s focus your money on our other stocks.

3. Legends, Deploy Quicker. And a note to the “Legends” (or those with large investments already) who sold 30% or 40% or 50% of your stocks a few weeks ago, I gave you instructions to divide your cash by six parts and deploy one part every month for the next six months. I’m giving you new instructions today: Deploy your cash quicker. Divide it by 3 parts only—and deploy one part every month for the next 3 months. Why change tactics now? My analogy is sailing. The sailboat of our investments are powered by the wind of the Stock Market. Every time the winds change either in strength or direction, we need to change sailing tactics according to those winds. Our Mentors at the TrulyRichClub are here to study those winds for you everyday. That’s our service for you at the TrulyRichClub—so that you can focus on your job or business—so you have more money to invest in the Stock Market.

Rookies, Continue buying regularly. For those of you are just starting to invest, just continue buying regularly at buy below prices the SAM stocks that you have been accumulating. Doing this will enable you to cost-average effectively - lowering your average cost overtime, and setting you up for good returns! For Rookies, steady slow sailing continues.

Aren’t you happy we’re living at these exciting times?

Happy investing!

Thank you sir Clark! Godbless po!

@Chrisjohn

If I may ask ano po yung online charting tool na ginagamit ninyu for tech analysis?

@clark_styx

Thanks for the update on SAM.

http://www.investagrams.com/Stock/ViewStock?Stock=MEG

yan gamit ko minsan n online tool, lahat nandyan na,, NFB/NFS meron din

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 203642

this chart is good, until there is no new 52 weeks high

the blue line with ideal to buy just make an exit plan n lang,

pag nilabas nia yung earning nia within this week at 20% up ito, tatas pa ito with the current price, likewise pag panget bababa naman

Credit sussie TP 10.3

if some broker make an tp sa ssi at mataas ito, pwdeng catalysis din para tumaas ito

simula pa lang ang battle nito, for long term ito, lalo n tinaas ang tax celling, maraming tao ang may pam bili ng product nila

caveat

Attachments

• ssi.png
    ssi.png
    680.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi guys, pa help po about sa stocks, investment po gagawin ko sana.

May COL account na ako at may 5K na laman yun, gusto ko nang mag start pero nalilito ako ano gagawin ko.

1. Una dko alam kung ano click ko at saan ako pupunta.

2. Papano mag buy sa stocks kung babasihan ko yung kay BO Sanchez na table na provide nya, ano minimum at maximum na pede mabili.

3. Papano ko i stop yung pag bili ko, pag c BO nagsabi na Stop Buying ano po ang gagawin ko dun? Ibenta ko ba or Hold ko lang yun? Nganga kc po ako.

4. Papano din ibenta ang stock na nabili ko kung sakaling kelangan?

5. Pag magdagdag ako ano ang gagawin ko po? San ako pupunta?

6. Papano ko din malalaman yung profit ko kung sakaling meron man.

Salamat po kung matutulongan nyo po ako. :)

Guys Please help naman kung meron na nagtanong ng tulad sakin, pasyensya po need ko lang para din matuto ako.

Hi guys, pa help po about sa stocks, investment po gagawin ko sana.

May COL account na ako at may 5K na laman yun, gusto ko nang mag start pero nalilito ako ano gagawin ko.

1. Una dko alam kung ano click ko at saan ako pupunta.

2. Papano mag buy sa stocks kung babasihan ko yung kay BO Sanchez na table na provide nya, ano minimum at maximum na pede mabili.

3. Papano ko i stop yung pag bili ko, pag c BO nagsabi na Stop Buying ano po ang gagawin ko dun? Ibenta ko ba or Hold ko lang yun? Nganga kc po ako.

4. Papano din ibenta ang stock na nabili ko kung sakaling kelangan?

5. Pag magdagdag ako ano ang gagawin ko po? San ako pupunta?

6. Papano ko din malalaman yung profit ko kung sakaling meron man.

Salamat po kung matutulongan nyo po ako. :)

Guys Please help naman kung meron na nagtanong ng tulad sakin, pasyensya po need ko lang para din matuto ako.

https://www.colfinancial.com/ape/Final2/home/faqs_main.asp
nandito po yata lahat ng tanong ninyo..

Sir Interested po ako mag Invest, pero di ko pa alam kung sa mutual fund or ako na mismo ang mag-invest. Wala pa talaga ako alam sa stock market, nagbabasa-basa palang ako. may maiaadvise po ba kau? thanks

LRI Holders..

Happy investing!

Bo Sanchez

Thanks Sir Clark, Nagbenta ka ba nung nag 12 ang LRI? ndi ako naka OL nun, hindi tuloy ako naka benta, nag da down trend ito ngaun nasa 9.90 range na, anyway wait ko na lang cguro umangat ulet.. Thank you again for sharing this..

Back
Top Bottom