Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

Not for me. Nag check din ako ng sarili kong TA... Still the same... I suggest na hold muna kung long term investor naman kayo... ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-06-15-46-24.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-15-46-24.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2015-04-06-15-48-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-15-48-05.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Mga bos, what are your thoughts about GERI?

copy paste from alfred yu

GERI

Geri owns around 2,000 plus hectares of landbank. More than ALI, SMPH, RLC or any other property companies in the country.

Property is a very important asset because the land prices increases by leaps and bounce each year. Only companies with a lot of unused properties can grow their income unimpeded. And we should consider that money supply grows each year but the earth's land area stays the same.

The problem with GERI before was that, it had a huge landbank but it didn't have enough funds to develop them. The consolidation with MEG will make it possible for GERI to develop their properties without the need of a fund raising.

technical view short term down trend, just buy near 1.4 protector si BDO dyan,, if bumagsak pa dyan, sa 1.3 mo saluhin,, pag bumagsak ulit dyan,, just cut, or hold, because you believe sa company, CAVEAT

this is ceb chart,, watch out for possible sell off,, or possible re entry, if the red line holds with good volume just average down or good entry point, if not hold just sell and try to re enter na lang if my reversal na,, CAVEAT

View attachment 210379

this the view for longer range
View attachment 210381

Attachments

• ceb3.png
    ceb3.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 31
  • ceb3long.png
    ceb3long.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
still finding its bottom. maybe you could start to tranch buy with GERI now

this is ceb chart,, watch out for possible sell off,, or possible re entry, if the red line holds with good volume just average down or good entry point, if not hold just sell and try to re enter na lang if my reversal na,, CAVEAT

View attachment 1021392

this the view for longer range
View attachment 1021396

Thank you po. Currently I have GERI at 1.52, negative so far. I wanted to add more pag may extra money.

Nakaka login ba kayo sa col? Kahapon pa ako hindi maka login eh :noidea:

Nakaka login ba kayo sa col? Kahapon pa ako hindi maka login eh :noidea:

Up naman sya... Kaka-trade ko nga lang kanina... Hehe... Try mo muna sa isup.me/colfinancial.com.
Kapag sabi down dun, sa COL talaga ang prob. If up yung result then try mo gumamit ng VPN...

Last edited:
Bro, anung app ang gamit mo? Okay yung technical analysis recommendation nya lalo pa sa mga newbies.. :clap:

Sir Clark investing.com yata gamit nya hehehe try mo sa market ng android available yan ewan ko lang sa apple

Salamat sa mga updates and inputs..matagal2 na rin ako ngbabasa sa thread na to..May gusto ba ng PSE FINANCE PRO na app dito?upload ko kung may gusto..for android only.. Happy investing!.

Salamat sa mga updates and inputs..matagal2 na rin ako ngbabasa sa thread na to..May gusto ba ng PSE FINANCE PRO na app dito?upload ko kung may gusto..for android only.. Happy investing!.

paki upload po please

Wealth Securities Report:
Top 10 Net Foreign Buying and Selling
View attachment 210712

COLing the Shots:
- The correction that never came
- Removing EDC from the COLing the Shots stock picks list

Please see attached file

Attachments

• Wealth Securities Inc.png
    Wealth Securities Inc.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 2015-04-07-CS.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Paupload po pls.... member na me ng TRC. and kakaumpisa ko lng ng stocks :) thanks sa thread na to. :)

Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

Maraming salamat sayo TS..

Here it is. PSE FINANCE PRO! Happy investing!

Attachments

• Pse Finance Pro_2.1.apk
    336.9 KB · Views: 171
@hideki, alam mo ba FV ng wealth securities sa MEG?..tingin ko kc tataas pa siya sa 5.86 n FV ng COL...

@hideki, alam mo ba FV ng wealth securities sa MEG?..tingin ko kc tataas pa siya sa 5.86 n FV ng COL...

Di ko alam ang FV ng MEG sa Wealth Securities. COL ang broker ko ngayon.
As a piece of advise lang, don't be greedy sa stock market.
If na-hit na ang FV ng isang stock, just consider of selling it.
Gain is gain. If tumaas pa yung price nya after selling it, it's just
a lost opportunity. Di hamak na mas masakit mag-cut loss
kung biglang baba ng stock compared to your average price.
Just look for other under valued stock which has a potential
to grow more....
And again, this is just my advise...

Here's my TA for MEG:
16aee8p.png

2 of the technical indicators are "overbought" which means the price of the stock
is becoming overvalued and may experience a pullback.

Back
Top Bottom