Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

salamat sa advise hideki...more of FA kc ako...
Though pinag-aralan ko din TA and ng-attend din ako ng seminar sa TA..
TA kasi is more of pattern seeking, sometimes you only see what you want you to see (opinion ko lang to)...

salamat sa advise hideki...more of FA kc ako...
Though pinag-aralan ko din TA and ng-attend din ako ng seminar sa TA..
TA kasi is more of pattern seeking, sometimes you only see what you want you to see (opinion ko lang to)...

You're welcome bro. Good luck and happy investing...

Di ko alam ang FV ng MEG sa Wealth Securities. COL ang broker ko ngayon.
As a piece of advise lang, don't be greedy sa stock market.
If na-hit na ang FV ng isang stock, just consider of selling it.
Gain is gain. If tumaas pa yung price nya after selling it, it's just
a lost opportunity. Di hamak na mas masakit mag-cut loss
kung biglang baba ng stock compared to your average price.
Just look for other under valued stock which has a potential
to grow more....
And again, this is just my advise...

Here's my TA for MEG:
http://i58.tinypic.com/16aee8p.png

2 of the technical indicators are "overbought" which means the price of the stock
is becoming overvalued and may experience a pullback.

kung mayaman lang ako swing ko na si meg eh,, predictable ang galaw,, hahahaha,, position sizing lang ang technique na gagamitin,, hahaha

for those wondering why meg is still climbing and ATH last Friday its because GERI make 151% income whose 80% MEG control, well see geri is much profitable, at these stage undervalue pa sya,,

will you buy meg because of growth or tsupita lang or for long term?

or GERI which is much capable of building its high recurring income for the future at growth stock?

caveat, please do your research!

Hi po, bago lang po ako sa stocks, may pinapamanage sakin na account e ang laman Php50K, tapos nakainvest po sya sa BEL, COSCO, CPG, IRC, PRMX, alin po kaya ung dapat kong tanggalin? ayon sa pagchecheck ko okay ung PRMX, lagi syang positive, any advise po kung san maganda bumili ng stocks? at kung ano po ung dapat kong ibenta? thanks po

salamat ts. basahin ko muna to before mag invest heheh. true pde 5k???

Newbie here. Ask ko lang po if ilang stocks po ang advisable sa mga noobs like me? Thanks. :)

Hi po, bago lang po ako sa stocks, may pinapamanage sakin na account e ang laman Php50K, tapos nakainvest po sya sa BEL, COSCO, CPG, IRC, PRMX, alin po kaya ung dapat kong tanggalin? ayon sa pagchecheck ko okay ung PRMX, lagi syang positive, any advise po kung san maganda bumili ng stocks? at kung ano po ung dapat kong ibenta? thanks po

depende sa risk appetite mo at ng may ari ng account na yan,, depended rin sa average ng stock n hawak na yan,, mukhang TAP port yan hahaha,,

joke lang,, peace:)

ofw po ako now dito sa saudi pwede po ako mg envest? at kung pwede panu?

yes pwde po, just back read n lang po at may mga guide n pong n provide

salamat ts. basahin ko muna to before mag invest heheh. true pde 5k???

pwde po, COL Financial allow minimum 5k for starter account

Newbie here. Ask ko lang po if ilang stocks po ang advisable sa mga noobs like me? Thanks. :)

if ang pera mo ay 5k p lang, just one, once may 25k kna, pwde ka mag dalawang stock ang bilhin

anyare kay ceb? bagsak presyo nanaman..haha..

fundamental okie p naman brad,, but technical itself down trend, just hold your buying power sa level 80 petot ka bumili to protect the support (CAVEAT)

Attention:
The Stock Market Has Risen A Lot, Making All Those Who Followed My Guidance And Invested Last Year Veeeeeeeery Happy…

Do You Want To Be Equally Veeeeeeeery Happy Next Year Too?
Start Investing NOW…

Join Bo Sanchez'
How To Make Millions In The Stock Market
"Live” Seminar on May 9, 2015,
8:00am to 12noon

It's unnerving Sajhe.
Being hugged by total strangers in malls and sidewalks.
But they're not really total strangers.
They're people who started investing last year—because of the guidance they get from me. Without warning, they run or walk up to me and hug me like I was some long lost loving Uncle they haven't seen for 15 years.
They tell me, "Brother Bo, my stocks grew! Thank you!”
But as a Long-Term investor, I'm always a contrarian. So after I hug them back, I tell them, "You're happy for the wrong reasons.”
They ask, "Why?” (Clearly, they're new students and not yet sufficiently brainwashed by my philosophy.)
I shake my head. "I'm actually sad every time the market goes up. Because it's more difficult to buy…”
They ask, "So what are the right reasons to be happy?”
I smile. "Be happy because you're disciplined and getting wiser in Stock Market investing…” (Which reminds me of my maid, who now has P826,593, and my other maid who has P650,220 in their stock investments. Both of them are the subject of my book, My Maids Invest In The Stock Market And Why You Should Too.)
Friend, it's now your turn. Change your financial future.
Be veeeeeeery happy next year by investing in the Stock Market THIS YEAR. It's not too late. You can begin now!
Join me in my How To Make Your Millions In The Stock Market Seminar. At the end of the seminar, if you don't have a stock broker yet, you can open a COLFinancial account, the #1 stock broker in the country. My team will also guide you—one step at a time—how to operate their website and buy your first stock!
Warning: The last time I gave this seminar, it was over-booked. We couldn't accommodate everyone who wanted to come in. I suggest that if you're serious in learning to invest in the Stock Market, click the link below:http://trulyrichclub.com/stockmarketseminar/
Yes Bo, Tell Me More About How I Can Become
A Multimillionaire Through The Stock Market

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS. Sorry, this isn't a quick-rich scheme. I'm going to teach you how to be wealthy over time. To sign up for my How To Make Millions Through The Stock Market, click the link below
Yes Bo, Tell Me More About How I Can Become
A Multimillionaire Through The Stock Market

katanungan po, may chance din po ba na hindi mo mababawi 'yung ininvest mong pera monthly?
If meron po, sa papaanong paraan?

Salamat!

adik123456 yup, may chance din na lost ka..kahit pa yun mga SAM stocks nagne-negative. but since this thread is for LONG TERM investment, in time magggain din yun investment mo.,di ka malulugi, basta wag ka lang maiinip!!

Thanks po nito..very helpful and saves money.. i will subscribe to your thread ts.. keep it up..:yipee:

good day! i am planning also to invest in pse. just wanna know kung monthly ba ang kitaan dyan?
saka kung pwede ko bang gamitin ang sss id at billing proof ng ate ko kahit magkaiba kami ng surname tapos bank account ko yung gagamitin ko? salamat!

Back
Top Bottom