Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

Hello, tanong ko lng. kukuha prin ba ng TIN 1904 kht my 1902 na? kasi my TIN ako as a employee 1902.

Thank you

Hello, tanong ko lng. kukuha prin ba ng TIN 1904 kht my 1902 na? kasi my TIN ako as a employee 1902.

Thank you

Tin number lang po kailangan..

BIR 1902 - Application for Registration For Individuals Earning Purely Compensation Income, and Non-Resident Citizens / Resident Alien Employee
BIR 1904 - Application for Registration for One-Time Taxpayer and Persons Registering under E.O. 98 (Securing a TIN to be able to transact with any Government Office).

Kung may trabaho ka, 1902 kailangan mo. King tin purposes lang at wala pang stable job, 1904. Correct me if I'm wrong pero ang alam ko, 1 tin number per person lang.

Tin number lang po kailangan..

BIR 1902 - Application for Registration For Individuals Earning Purely Compensation Income, and Non-Resident Citizens / Resident Alien Employee
BIR 1904 - Application for Registration for One-Time Taxpayer and Persons Registering under E.O. 98 (Securing a TIN to be able to transact with any Government Office).

Kung may trabaho ka, 1902 kailangan mo. King tin purposes lang at wala pang stable job, 1904. Correct me if I'm wrong pero ang alam ko, 1 tin number per person lang.

salamat po. :) makakapagopen ndin ako heheh.

Hello mga ka symbian:)

Gusto ko na ding magsimulang mag invest sa stock market..
ano po ba ang mas okay na broker?COL or BPI?

- - - Updated - - -

pde po ba ng 2k per month lng?ngsstart p lng din ako ng work ih...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi lomarius, oo pdeng 2k per month. sa nababasa ko dito mas madmi COL ung broker nila. magsisimula pdin ako mginvest. basahin mo lng tong thread n to madmi k ng matututunan. bgo ako mgopen tapusin ko mna tong basahin hehehe. hindi p ako tapos mgbasa 143 page plang ako heheh.

Nagpplano ko mag invest, may budget naman ako, kaya ko mag invest up to 25K (may matitira pa rin akong savings aside from 25K mga nasa 50K).

Pero nag aalanganin din ako na iinvest agad lahat ng ganon agad kalaki. Ano po masa-suggest nyo? Mag 5K muna or should I go for 25K? Nababalitaan ko na rin naman kasi na mababa ang stocks ngayon, buying time daw talaga. Gusto ko sana samantalahin yun kaya naisip ko na mag go for 25K.

May mga nabasa na akong ebooks. Kailangan ko lang siguro ng konting guide. Salamat!

sir bakit po hindi nagtitinda ng shares kapag above target price yung current price?

Last edited:
Hi po!

Newbie here! Do i need to attend seminars before I invest? Interested here to have a long term plan. Para may gamit naman yung 13th month hahaha!

TIA

hello po.. ano po update ni SAM kay CHP?

- - - Updated - - -

10.64 na po CHP

COL or BPI - Both are actually good and trusted brokers. BPI trade is good if you have already an account in BPI. Personally, I highly recommend COL financial as broker, being a satisfied customer myself (please note i don't work with COLF). They are the largest online brokerage in the country. They are also the most active when it comes to promoting stock market education.

You can invest 2k per month in the stock market but please be noted that COL Financial requires a minimum amount of 5,000 PHP to start. Then choose your desired stock that can be bought within your budget. Happy investing.

Nagpplano ko mag invest, may budget naman ako, kaya ko mag invest up to 25K (may matitira pa rin akong savings aside from 25K mga nasa 50K).

Pero nag aalanganin din ako na iinvest agad lahat ng ganon agad kalaki. Ano po masa-suggest nyo? Mag 5K muna or should I go for 25K? Nababalitaan ko na rin naman kasi na mababa ang stocks ngayon, buying time daw talaga. Gusto ko sana samantalahin yun kaya naisip ko na mag go for 25K.

May mga nabasa na akong ebooks. Kailangan ko lang siguro ng konting guide. Salamat!

Investing in the stock market is great but remember to save some money for emergency situations. If you are doubtful/afraid in investing all your 25k, divide it so you can divide also the risk. Happy investing.

sir bakit po hindi nagtitinda ng shares kapag above target price yung current price?

maybe they are waiting for the bid price to go higher... Happy investing!!!

Hi po!

Newbie here! Do i need to attend seminars before I invest? Interested here to have a long term plan. Para may gamit naman yung 13th month hahaha!

TIA

I highly recommend seminars with regards to stocks and the stock market, but you can also read from other sources like internet, newspapers, etc. We (symbianizers) can also help you to further understand how investing works. I myself continue to learn by reading and asking to experts. Happy investing!!!!

Last edited:
mga sir/mam.. any inputs po kay NEW:

SHAKEY'S PIZZA ASIA VENTURES, INC.

Offer price is
Php 11.26 per share

min 1000 shares
*anu po sa tingin nyo po? :noidea:

Nov. 29- Dec. 5, 2016
(Last day till 3:30 P.M.)
salamat.. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Offer price is
Php 11.26 per share

min 1000 shares

Nov. 29- Dec. 5, 2016

andaming pizza nmn nyan hehheehh

@billy Joe thanks s update

Last edited:

Offer price is
Php 11.26 per share

min 1000 shares

Nov. 29- Dec. 5, 2016

Investing in an IPO entails a lot of risk. Be careful to the emotional rush it creates: the excitement from everybody wanting to get it, and the fear from missing out on an opportunity. This emotional rush makes a lot of investors blind to the risk of not knowing anything about the company.

salamat ts..... pahabol na tanong everyday po ba dapat bumili ng shares o kapag nagkaroon lang ng update? Newbie lang po... salamat.....!!!!!!^^,

salamat ts..... pahabol na tanong everyday po ba dapat bumili ng shares o kapag nagkaroon lang ng update? Newbie lang po... salamat.....!!!!!!^^,

You can buy when the price of the stock is below the Buy Below Price; everyday, weekly, monthly, quarterly (up to you..). SAM table of TRC members are updated everyday, so keep in touch. If you don't have a budget to join TRC, just ask for the updated SAM table from our generous fellow symbianizers, take note of the Buy Below Price ,and check always the stock price in the internet.

By the way, TS means Thread Starter. He/She is the one who started/created this thread. :)

Happy investing!

Back
Top Bottom