Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

like this thread gusto ko to pag aralan newbiew here

Good morning po fellow investors. Happy New Year! Stock update po: https://www.mediafire.com/download/n0qcsm5xlrp06ad
God Bless and Good luck!

Special Instructions From Bo
For Those Who Are Still Holding Their CHP
CHP was one of our recommendations that hit a "black swan".

“Black swan” means we were blindsided. Unexpected problems that came out of nowhere and depressed a specific stock.
So far, in the past 10 years of the TrulyRichClub, we’re happy that out of the hundreds of great stock recommendations we’ve made, we’ve only hit 3 black swans during those 10 years. And CHP was one of them.

This is one big reason why we need to always diversify and keep within the maximum percentages we recommend for each stock.

If you’re holding a little bit of CHP, it doesn't make sense to sell it because the stock price is way below the book value of the company. Last July 2018, we asked members whose CHP was only 5% to hold it because 5% is small enough for us to just wait for it to go up. But for those whose CHP was more than 5% of their portfolio, we recommended that they switch the part above 5% to buy SHLPH (Shell) and enjoy it’s 10% dividends per year. We also gave this option: “Obviously, you may also switch your entire CHP to SHLPH for “emotional” reasons, and that’s fine too. We leave that up to you.”

Believe me, just like you, I’m very frustrated with CHP. I buy what I recommend, so yes, I still have my CHP with all its “red” paper losses.
But this is the nature of the stock market. This is the nature of the animal. There are winners and there are losers. We can’t avoid this. Our goal is to make the profits from our winners more than offset our losses from our black swan stocks.

This month, because CHP is a “special stock”, we've decided to remove CHP from our SAM List, and instead email you special instructions about it. If we see another opportunity to sell it or switch it, I’ll email you.

I repeat what I wrote in my January 2019 Stocks Update: We believe that in 2019, the stock market will continue to go up.

Yes, exciting times are ahead.

Keep investing, multimillionaire.

You have a bright future ahead of you.

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

Paanong Investment po ba to?

Pag meron akong 5k ano mangyayare? ehehehe

SOrry Super Newbie :)

Maraming Salamat po sa update laking tulong nito. Nag start ako mag invest 2016 gamit mga guide galing kay Bo Sanchez.

Paanong Investment po ba to?

Pag meron akong 5k ano mangyayare? ehehehe

SOrry Super Newbie :)

Read ka muna sa first page for info :)

1. Pag meron ka 5k, you can open your account sa Col Financial (isa sa mga stock broker).
2. Magagamit mo yung 5k mo sa pagbili ng stock na gusto mo.

Read ka muna sa first page for info :)

1. Pag meron ka 5k, you can open your account sa Col Financial (isa sa mga stock broker).
2. Magagamit mo yung 5k mo sa pagbili ng stock na gusto mo.

Salamat paps hehehe mahaba habang basahin yun ah :)

No need to read all the stock update. Piliin mo na lang yung latest. Pwede mo balikan later yung mga luma :)

Okay po paps salamat! Di kasi ako familiar jan sa mga stock update kahit palagi naman ako naka net hehe at nakaharap sa PC

Good afternoon po. As of 12:47pm
Happy Investing!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190123-152112_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20190123-152112_1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom